Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:44 pm
james123jones wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:
this is just a fail company, no one gives a sht about tiers/playtimes/pay outs, all mostly everyone wants are the hacks patched so why doesnt all the GS' GM's start communicating with us about that? when we try to ask when will it be patched we always get a 'soon' or off some GS'
s we get a whole lot of BS saying we dont know what were talking about n sht, but months later the same hack is still in use GJ. And the GS's you pick a few players from the community and their behaviour changes completly, going from king troll to MR Perfect that knows everything, they dont know sht get some people that are actually usefull in to getting rid of hacks/hackers  

i second that motion!  

I third this motion  

beacause your a gamesage, your job is to suk up aerias azz  

If you say so

Advertisement

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:56 pm
djaeria1 wrote:
What does "In the process of being payed out " means?  

That theye are paying That Event out .

james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:42 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:
this is just a fail company, no one gives a sht about tiers/playtimes/pay outs, all mostly everyone wants are the hacks patched so why doesnt all the GS' GM's start communicating with us about that? when we try to ask when will it be patched we always get a 'soon' or off some GS'
s we get a whole lot of BS saying we dont know what were talking about n sht, but months later the same hack is still in use GJ. And the GS's you pick a few players from the community and their behaviour changes completly, going from king troll to MR Perfect that knows everything, they dont know sht get some people that are actually usefull in to getting rid of hacks/hackers  

i second that motion!  

you are just plain stupid if you cant see aeria's real goals for USF, starting to think you + topic got sumfin goin on together aswell, all you do is stick up for aeria YOU WERE ALL NORMAL PLAYERS OF USF BEFORE, did you guys forget when you use to complain to IJJI? i like how ur attitude changes as soon as you get that [GS] title lol  

i never whine even before in ijji. i have patience, unlike all other people who just cries about things every time. so GS title didnt change anything on me. nice try tho.  

who is crying? its called complaining, when a company fails to run a game properly, there solution is to put up tiers? with no patchs? i had no complaints in ijji, only checked forums for events i did have no complaints at aeria but it has just gone on for to long now, since when have you GS's informed us about getting hacks patched? never, when do you remind us there is a tier on? all the time, when someone asks when are the hacks gonna be patched? you make up a bunch of bs and try and trick the community in to spending money by saying it will be fixed we need time, how much time you want? your a GS tell us what do you do to help this game out? post more tiers? talk a bunch of BS, and what else?

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:06 am   Last edited by PHsoul.GwApO on Feb 07, 2013 3:10 am. Edited 1 time in total
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

you are just plain stupid if you cant see aeria's real goals for USF, starting to think you + topic got sumfin goin on together aswell, all you do is stick up for aeria YOU WERE ALL NORMAL PLAYERS OF USF BEFORE, did you guys forget when you use to complain to IJJI? i like how ur attitude changes as soon as you get that [GS] title lol  

i never whine even before in ijji. i have patience, unlike all other people who just cries about things every time. so GS title didnt change anything on me. nice try tho.  

who is crying? its called complaining, when a company fails to run a game properly, there solution is to put up tiers? with no patchs? i had no complaints in ijji, only checked forums for events i did have no complaints at aeria but it has just gone on for to long now, since when have you GS's informed us about getting hacks patched? never, when do you remind us there is a tier on? all the time, when someone asks when are the hacks gonna be patched? you make up a bunch of bs and try and trick the community in to spending money by saying it will be fixed we need time, how much time you want? your a GS tell us what do you do to help this game out? post more tiers? talk a bunch of BS, and what else?  

1st of all youre the only one talking BS. 2nd, nobody forced u to spend anything even if there's a tier or not. 3rd, we always inform u that they are working on hacks but no eta coz THERE IS NO ETA. duuhhhhh u think we like the hacks and not trying to get it patched? think straight there bud. u are not the only one having a hard time about the hacks. were just more patient than u who QQs all the time. now, GS or not were ordinary players like u guys, we cant do anything to change the game. we just give info to the higher ups, thats what we do. what do u do? whine and cry all the time? people like u should just be ignored instead of taking my time trying to get through that thick rock head of yours. i dont even know why i even bother with people like u.

james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:10 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

1st of all youre the only one talking BS. 2nd, nobody forced u to spend anything even if there's a tier or not. 3rd, we always inform u that they are working on hacks but no eta coz THERE IS NO ETA. duuhhhhh u think we like the hacks and not trying to get it patched? think straight there bud. u are not the only one having a hard time about the hacks. were just more patient than u who QQs all the time. now, GS or not were ordinary players like u guys, we cant do anything to change the game. we just give info to the higher ups, thats what we do. what do u do? whine and cry all the time?  

are you mad now princess? and no sht no1 is forcing me to spend, why dont you go crawl back up aerias azz

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:14 am
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

1st of all youre the only one talking BS. 2nd, nobody forced u to spend anything even if there's a tier or not. 3rd, we always inform u that they are working on hacks but no eta coz THERE IS NO ETA. duuhhhhh u think we like the hacks and not trying to get it patched? think straight there bud. u are not the only one having a hard time about the hacks. were just more patient than u who QQs all the time. now, GS or not were ordinary players like u guys, we cant do anything to change the game. we just give info to the higher ups, thats what we do. what do u do? whine and cry all the time?  

are you mad now princess? and no sht no1 is forcing me to spend, why dont you go crawl back up aerias azz  

you're the one QQing not me. not mad at all.

james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:32 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

QQing is a made up word on the net, no1 is crying like i said its called complaining, but a moron like you wouldnt know the difference

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:33 am
So when everything is as bad as it is we should all just shut up and say nothing. lol It does not work that way sunshine. Aeria if they are going to last, first of all have to listen to its Customers, especially paying ones (There is a difference Aeria and you lost my custom for not recognising that.) and deliver what we want.
What company ever told their customers they can not, or should not complain about things they are not happy about? None worth their salt.
Anyone trying to defend this position is obviously an idiot or worse.

When you start getting some of SF's best and longest serving players telling you the game is broke, you know you had best listen and act Aeria. If you want any longevity out of this venture.
skyH_Keo wrote:
every time i see vert post something it always a tier -_- how about you try fixing this game  

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:58 am
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

QQing is a made up word on the net, no1 is crying like i said its called complaining, but a moron like you wouldnt know the difference  

newsflash, this is the net

james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:47 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

newsflash, this is the net

can you see all the other people saying to fix the game aswell? obviously you guys are doing something wrong, go get on their nutz aswell, are you a poof or some sht?