james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:47 am
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:
this is just a fail company, no one gives a sht about tiers/playtimes/pay outs, all mostly everyone wants are the hacks patched so why doesnt all the GS' GM's start communicating with us about that? when we try to ask when will it be patched we always get a 'soon' or off some GS'
s we get a whole lot of BS saying we dont know what were talking about n sht, but months later the same hack is still in use GJ. And the GS's you pick a few players from the community and their behaviour changes completly, going from king troll to MR Perfect that knows everything, they dont know sht get some people that are actually usefull in to getting rid of hacks/hackers  

i second that motion!  

you are just plain stupid if you cant see aeria's real goals for USF, starting to think you + topic got sumfin goin on together aswell, all you do is stick up for aeria YOU WERE ALL NORMAL PLAYERS OF USF BEFORE, did you guys forget when you use to complain to IJJI? i like how ur attitude changes as soon as you get that [GS] title lol  

Well yeah because we know how things worked in IJJI and how things work now. There was a huge difference lol.  

these things dont work at all now, you get a player banned but the banned player just sends in a few QQ tickets and they get unbanned, breaking the ToS should result in a perm bann, why the 2nd chance? why a 3day ban? and if you are free to post your opinion, then why arent i? like i said you were once a normal player of USF you didnt know anything about ijji's system or you think we would be having the problem we are now? only thing i can relate aeria to ijji is that they are both money hungry, and after a while they just give up and put more $$$ events/tiers on just to scrape some more cash out of the community.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:09 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:
this is just a fail company, no one gives a sht about tiers/playtimes/pay outs, all mostly everyone wants are the hacks patched so why doesnt all the GS' GM's start communicating with us about that? when we try to ask when will it be patched we always get a 'soon' or off some GS'
s we get a whole lot of BS saying we dont know what were talking about n sht, but months later the same hack is still in use GJ. And the GS's you pick a few players from the community and their behaviour changes completly, going from king troll to MR Perfect that knows everything, they dont know sht get some people that are actually usefull in to getting rid of hacks/hackers  

i second that motion!  

I third this motion

ripdemon786

Rank 1
ripdemon786
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:40 pm
Do you guys know how much more longer ?

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:20 pm
ripdemon786 wrote:
Do you guys know how much more longer ?  

Aparently all we need to know is it will be paid out eventually, according to Topic.

ripdemon786

Rank 1
ripdemon786
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:07 pm
i think it will help if theres an estimated time

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:00 pm
ripdemon786 wrote:
i think it will help if theres an estimated time  

Ikr I would not even bother asking them though, as they have shown recently they can not even keep to any deadlines they set. Let us see if they can get their knickers out of this twist and turn things around drastically.

james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:09 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

I third this motion  

beacause your a gamesage, your job is to suk up aerias azz

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:22 pm
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

you are just plain stupid if you cant see aeria's real goals for USF, starting to think you + topic got sumfin goin on together aswell, all you do is stick up for aeria YOU WERE ALL NORMAL PLAYERS OF USF BEFORE, did you guys forget when you use to complain to IJJI? i like how ur attitude changes as soon as you get that [GS] title lol  

i never whine even before in ijji. i have patience, unlike all other people who just cries about things every time. so GS title didnt change anything on me. nice try tho.