james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:28 pm
this is just a fail company, no one gives a sht about tiers/playtimes/pay outs, all mostly everyone wants are the hacks patched so why doesnt all the GS' GM's start communicating with us about that? when we try to ask when will it be patched we always get a 'soon' or off some GS'
s we get a whole lot of BS saying we dont know what were talking about n sht, but months later the same hack is still in use GJ. And the GS's you pick a few players from the community and their behaviour changes completly, going from king troll to MR Perfect that knows everything, they dont know sht get some people that are actually usefull in to getting rid of hacks/hackers
Advertisement

mrvgangster

Rank 1
mrvgangster
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:43 pm
what do u mean by In the proces of being paid out ?
they are checking which player has done the amount of time ?

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:02 pm
james123jones wrote:
this is just a fail company, no one gives a sht about tiers/playtimes/pay outs, all mostly everyone wants are the hacks patched so why doesnt all the GS' GM's start communicating with us about that? when we try to ask when will it be patched we always get a 'soon' or off some GS'
s we get a whole lot of BS saying we dont know what were talking about n sht, but months later the same hack is still in use GJ. And the GS's you pick a few players from the community and their behaviour changes completly, going from king troll to MR Perfect that knows everything, they dont know sht get some people that are actually usefull in to getting rid of hacks/hackers  

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:38 pm
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!

Charmanderpwn

Rank 0
Charmanderpwn
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:51 pm
Pro, that should help some un-needed posts and threads. i can only hope the shoutbox tones down some Smile

Quote.

Rank 1
Quote.
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:34 am
#Updated with new "Status Keys."
#Updated with 2013 USF Interserver Tournament
#Updated with Single Battle Tournament

Eat a cookie ^^.

james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:31 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

you are just plain stupid if you cant see aeria's real goals for USF, starting to think you + topic got sumfin goin on together aswell, all you do is stick up for aeria YOU WERE ALL NORMAL PLAYERS OF USF BEFORE, did you guys forget when you use to complain to IJJI? i like how ur attitude changes as soon as you get that [GS] title lol

Topic.

Topic.
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:41 am
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

i second that motion!  

you are just plain stupid if you cant see aeria's real goals for USF, starting to think you + topic got sumfin goin on together aswell, all you do is stick up for aeria YOU WERE ALL NORMAL PLAYERS OF USF BEFORE, did you guys forget when you use to complain to IJJI? i like how ur attitude changes as soon as you get that [GS] title lol  

Well yeah because we know how things worked in IJJI and how things work now. There was a huge difference lol.

james123jones

Rank 1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:50 am
Topic. wrote:
james123jones wrote:

and you, after you become a GS what did you say to the community? I TOPIC HAVE DONE MY PART IN REPORTING HACKERS, NOW ITS YOUR GUYS TURN, REPORT ALL THE HACKERS YOU SEE, but yet you guys still unbann them 2 weeks later, the community doesnt serve you, report the hackers you see yourself. And i also dont need you to put your 2cents in everytime i post something, put it in to this hack infested game instead

Topic.

Topic.
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:55 am
I do not believe anything is stopping me form posting my opinion Surprised
But the fact that you think Aeria can modify the game or the anti cheat and blaming them for not being able is very uncalled for. So let this be a warning these forums are indeed heavily monitored and any out of hand response such as flaming/harassment can result in consequence.