Cwasawnt

Rank 2
Cwasawnt
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:05 am

Archangel G36C

You read that correctly...
So, as I have returned from my long and...well, more eventful-than-I'd-like 8 month hiatus, I look upon my inventory and sigh in disappointment as still my favor'd weapons lack their presence. Both loathful and saddened, I feel as empty as my inventory. However! Yes...however, a spark of joy chains an event through thought as my eyes fall upon my Archangel_G36C. A rare commodity these days, indeed.

Remnants of a past long gone come ravishing through my conscious of the memories of my roots, where I started from. Ijji. This unique gun bequeathed upon me through my hard earned cash is more than just one of a kind, but unobtainable these days. Ijji's last hazzah. Though, the thought lingering through my mind alongside the rarity of this gun is the stupidity of my spending money on pixels. But that is for another entry all together.

Anyways. With this now in mind I realize that many, if not all Aeria limited Soldiers lack this weapon. Even the Evl_MP5 is less rare than this weapon so new gun collectors, and old whom missed the opportunity to get their hands on this weapon, will always have this sense of incompletion within their soul. I offer to fill that void in your heart by offering this gun of remise.

For free?

Absolutely not.

I lack my favor'd gun, the Engraved_AK, or any skin of the AK for that matter as I have always been a main AKer. I want to see what people would be willing to part ways with for this magnificantly rare weapon and as a reminder, no I am not selling it. I don't want your money or your AP. I want a gun. A gun for a gun. And as another reminder...just how many people would be willing to part ways with this weapon? Especially since most of us are collectors to begin with. So let this thought ponder about that beautiful head of yours and see what is really worth it. Part ways with the only Engraved or Red Tiger (etc.) AK you have, which you could always invest in weapon bombs again and still have a chance to get it back, for a weapon that is literally unobtainable besides through an opportunity such as this.

Now, a trade is not guaranteed. Like I said, there is some sentimental value within this gun due to its origins and how it is always a reminder of my roots. However this is not to say that I won't, but once an offer is made it will take time for me to contemplate if parting ways with this gun is worth it in the end.

Make your offer and accept fate, you will only get a few of these opportunities and I suggest you pounce.

- Le Cwasawnt
Advertisement

Cwasawnt

Rank 2
Cwasawnt
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:19 am
Keep in mind, trolls stay out. This isn't about how good the gun is in a match or how bad it is. This is about collecting, so let's keep it on that subject.

TheBusinessBoss

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:41 am
Cwasawnt, I guess you weren't here to hear the saddening news: This is Aeria Games, not the old ijji. Therefore the game/field, or however you'd like to call it, has changed, completely. What I mean by this is that, regardless of how rare a gun is or how ijji had promised us that Arch Angel G36c would never come back, Aeria Games has the authority, or ability, to resurrect the life of Arch Angel g36c. What was rare back then may not be as rare anymore, because all of the classic guns, along with once-in-a-lifetime guns, will eventually come back. For example, the ultimate m16 and evl_mp5, once a rarity, were brought back by Aeria Games for the sake of raking money into its checkbook.
-Sigh-

Please check out my Dream Shop. All guns must go!

Cwasawnt

Rank 2
Cwasawnt
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:44 am
Indeed, but they have yet to release the Archangel again. So for now, the Arch remains one of the rarest guns to possess, even if a lot of people have it as it is simply no longer available.

Also, totally might trade the Arch for a PSG1-A1.

Nockna

Rank 2
Nockna
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:16 am
I'm willing to trade my PSG1-A1 for your Archangel Camo G36C.

I will not go first under any circumstances, unless I am trading with a GS.

Pm me if you are interested and I will provide a screenshot and give you my IGN, if you would like to go in game to see/view the item at hand.

shauncui91

Rank 1
shauncui91
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:19 am
It's not the rarest what about the red famas

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GGnoReRe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:09 am
Just an FYI, they did bring this gun back in one tier here on Aeria,where you could have won it.

Nockna

Rank 2
Nockna
PostedFeb 10, 2013 8:21 pm
Link?