gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:53 pm

AM and DEMs abuse this bug mostly

first i will add a chart

(-)........ (_) ..........
(-)=dem/AM first ......= melen attack with swords (_)=SS/Ranger last..... = ranged .

Whats happening is AM/DEM lock SS in a zone with no attack ranged OR Melen. This is abuse like almost every good dem / AM uses which is not fair considering all the stun spells they have already.

What should happen is when melen ends ranged should start there should be no missing attack zone. AM and Dem have 100% hit no mater how much evade you have.

So there no counter a am can hold you there 10 min kill you slowly if they want the point is this in a big bug needs to be fixed

TY for your time in this mater

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:19 am
It's not a bug, and that KB skill made it a lot harder to lock.

gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:27 pm
Bambi ? are you 100% dumb ?

<xxxxxxxx> Range were ss have no attack skills at all ranged or melen is a bug to many magic classes abuse this BUG.

if fighting a boss if little back no ranged and no melen till move forward .

Problem is lots players take atvatage of this bug a play could be held with simple no move skill that let a player attack but if in the no attack zone ss have a am or dem could infact hold them there 1 hour if pvp longer still be stunck with 0 ways to attack

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SKILLS STOP ATTACKS I<M TALKING ABOUT THE RANGED BUGGGGGGGGGGGG OK .

To many plyers trying hide this bug from the devs maybe your one them too

I,m just after it to be fixed

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:36 pm
Honestly, I'm not even sure what you're referring to anymore... If you mean the way mages can use locking skills and place themselves in a certain range to keep the opponent from being able to range attack or melee attack, it's not a bug.

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:40 pm
gothalls wrote:
Bambi ? are you 100% dumb ?

<xxxxxxxx> Range were ss have no attack skills at all ranged or melen is a bug to many magic classes abuse this BUG.

if fighting a boss if little back no ranged and no melen till move forward .

Problem is lots players take atvatage of this bug a play could be held with simple no move skill that let a player attack but if in the no attack zone ss have a am or dem could infact hold them there 1 hour if pvp longer still be stunck with 0 ways to attack

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SKILLS STOP ATTACKS I<M TALKING ABOUT THE RANGED BUGGGGGGGGGGGG OK .

To many plyers trying hide this bug from the devs maybe your one them too

I,m just after it to be fixed  

Please don't make me become part of the grammar police. I can't understand what it is you're talking about.

gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:30 pm
iBambi wrote:
Honestly, I'm not even sure what you're referring to anymore... If you mean the way mages can use locking skills and place themselves in a certain range to keep the opponent from being able to range attack or melee attack, it's not a bug.  

What should hapen melee area ends it should go to ranged area next not a rang with no attack .

all other classes have at least 1 magic spell spels are close and far .

SS should not be only class that can be abused by AM or Dem .

AM and Dem already cave multy cast on the same animation bug abuse triple damage buffs also.

And they defence is like a temp in pvp which is wrong in pvp am suppost be op damage but not defence and than .

For them to be so CHEAP to ABuse a bug where a class has no way to attack back is just wrong.

I mean HoJ this bug is compounded as no one else is there to hit the am or dem to stop it.

All classes got nerfed accept AM /Dem made stonger + multy cast animation bug they you youtube teaches them how to abuse this + no hit area is a bug it's just no SS have stood up fight about it but i will now . Till there real talk with a GM to look into this

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:01 pm
Look, we get you're mad about Mages locking you in place. Your AoE KB skill made it a lot harder for a Mage to constantly lock you as Bambi already said before you decided to call her dumb for it.

It's not a bug, it's a known game mechanic that has always been here. Again, it's not a bug, it's a game mechanic.

Just like going into stealth before a skill "lands" just pops you back out of stealth because the damage still hits. This was argued and debated about being a bug as well at one point by certain players, but in the end it was concluded that it wasn't. It's just a game mechanic.

It's how things work, you learn how to counter it or you reroll to a class that has an easier weakness to overcome. Simple.