cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2014 4:34 am
I caught 20,000 in game fish for a lu shang's fishing rod... so maybe it is not impossible to get that much gold.

If I were Aeria, I would have staff play the game with infinite gold and ap and be unbeatable. People would probably react by being more likely to by AP.
Advertisement

hendry_dc

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2014 7:31 am
greenguy123 wrote:
Hey so I have a cyberblade 25 armor and I want to graft the level 35 armor on to it, but it wont let me put it in the vanity slot, is there anything I can do?  

I have the same problem.

Anyone have explanation for this one? Bug?

cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2014 9:53 pm
The help text that shows when you talk the enhancement tech says that you can use lv 7+ items in place of stardust. What does that mean? It doesn't let me put a lv 30 green item in the stardust slot (for example).

NeverForget143

Rank 1
NeverForget143
PostedSep 09, 2014 10:53 pm
cheyrn wrote:
The help text that shows when you talk the enhancement tech says that you can use lv 7+ items in place of stardust. What does that mean? It doesn't let me put a lv 30 green item in the stardust slot (for example).  

try using a blue +7 rare, it needs to be rare or higher grade of +7..

cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2014 3:33 am
I tried this today with a level 39 rare trinket and it doesn't let me put it into the slot to do the enhancement.

If lvl +7 equipment means equipment with +7 enhancement, then it is absurd to use that instead of stardust.

Anyway, it occured to me today that I should wait until I am at the level cap before enhancing equipment. beyond +5 because of the extremely low success rate.

ShadowCattie

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2014 4:25 am
That text is misleading, probably bad translation.
Stardust slot only accepts stardust crystal of proper color and shape (sliver, shard, gem)
Safeguard slot only accepts proper Safeguard Stardust.

You however can use +7 and higher enhanced gear (magic or rare doesn't matter) to fill in Relic slots thus increasing your chance of successful enhancement.
Even +7 gear gives you better success chance boost than regular Narak Relic or Blessed Narak relic but it's quite expensive to use enhanced gear instead of naraks.

cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2014 12:04 am
Thanks. Actually, now that I read it again it seems clear.

Safeguard stardust will prevent your item from downgrading on a failed enhancement. Level 7+ items can be used in place of stardust to start the process.

I skipped over the part about safeguard stardust.