Author Message

Darkjeteye

Rank 0
Darkjeteye
Joined
24 Sep 2009
Posts
114
Location
United States
PostedMay 05, 2013 3:03 pm
So can anyone tell me how much does a+7 item increase the success rate of enhancing?
Advertisement

braveylb

Rank 1
Joined
24 Oct 2010
Posts
243
Location
Singapore
PostedMay 09, 2013 6:00 am
gnc88 wrote:
royaloyalz wrote:
braveylb wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering if you could update the guide. Because it's misleading new players on the enhancing success rate atm.

"Narak Relic - Enhances Success rate by 5%; Can be stacked up to 4x.
Obtainable from the Item Mall, other players, Auction House, World Bosses, or Battlegrounds."

Many new players thinks it adds a direct 5% to the success rate. E.g at +10, 1% + 20%, which makes success rate of +10 = 21%.

Which isn't true. It actually adds 20% of 1%, which increases +10 success rate by 0.2% chance, giving 1.2% at +10. Thought you could make it more clear so players won't be misleded by this fact. Sorry if any offence is taken! >.<  


Are you actually sure about this? Seems kinda off when you see people actually being able to get to + 10 with such a low rate like that Rolling Eyes

Where did you get that percentage from? Your own observation?  


Not possible. If indeed this is true, it defies logic. This basically implies that before you use a Narak Relic, you have 0% chance to achieve the X% of success rate. In other words, you have a 100% underlying failure rate to achieve any enhancement at any level. This doesn't make sense.

I still hold onto the logic of Narak Relics providing a direct % increase to the enhancement success rate. So, to get a +10 eqp, with 4 x Narak Relics, you have 21% success rate. Period.  


Up to you if you wanna insist on your point. If you think about it, 21% is pretty high for a max enhancement in a MMO. Also, lots of people would have +10s, given the fact that 1/5 chance of having a +10 is high, but in Valkyrie less than 3 person has a +10.

If you say indirect % increment for Narak is illogical, why not say 21% is more illogical? I don't see more than hundreds of people having a +10, given that most of the P2P or even filthy-rich individual in each server has like 10-20k gold.

togaras

Rank 0
Joined
25 Apr 2013
Posts
115
Location
Germany
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:05 am
Dont know if that fits here, but I have a question.

I have some Base-Stardust Items for the enhancement. These are not tradeable. But there exists these tradeables, without "base" in their name. Are these upgade, if yes how, or just different items you can loot from different areas (e.g. Caergate)

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
410
Location
Singapore
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:17 am
togaras wrote:
Dont know if that fits here, but I have a question.

I have some Base-Stardust Items for the enhancement. These are not tradeable. But there exists these tradeables, without "base" in their name. Are these upgade, if yes how, or just different items you can loot from different areas (e.g. Caergate)  


Well, in a way they are, since those with the word base in the can be traded. However, in the grand scheme of things, no, they serve the same purpose. However, do note that the ones that can be traded, those without the word base in them, can be sold for a good price to other players.

And they are random drops from all mobs everywhere.

IGN: MissyRestia MissyRinslet (PU), MissyFianna (ME) | Guild: WhiteDawn | Faction: Royal Guards | Server: Andromeda

jan.hesse

Rank 0
Joined
20 Mar 2013
Posts
7
Location
Germany
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:54 am

sealing

" - Prevent breaking from enhancing after+6 -" - Prevent breaking from enhancing after+6 -Prevent breaking from enhancing after+6" Prevent breaking from enhancing after+6"

Does that mean i dont need a safeguard if i try to Does that mean i dont need a safeguard if i try to enhance a sealed +7 item? enhance a sealed +7 item?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Shirakeen

Rank 0
Joined
21 Nov 2012
Posts
2
Location
Hungary
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:48 am
I had to read it before I was began pimping items, almost all items contain only 3 buffes by enhancing.
Thanks for the detailed infos, now it's all clear.

livefordub

Rank 0
livefordub
Joined
17 Jun 2013
Posts
24
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 03, 2013 5:59 am
Maybe I have missed something I'm not too sure, but could someone state where they found these success rates? It would be nice to know what the sources are.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedJul 03, 2013 7:13 am
livefordub wrote:
Maybe I have missed something I'm not too sure, but could someone state where they found these success rates? It would be nice to know what the sources are.  


KR QB client files

NektariosKira

Rank 0
NektariosKira
Joined
06 Mar 2013
Posts
3
Location
Canada
PostedAug 24, 2013 6:53 pm
Thanks, this guide was helpful Smile

In the wasteland.

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
Joined
10 Nov 2008
Posts
1101
Location
Aarhus Denmark
PostedAug 24, 2013 10:04 pm
i've seen someone ask this before...sooo how much does a +7,+8 or +9 piece of equipment increase the success rate by?

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: