Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:59 pm
Are you sure your enhancing rates are correct? I seem to get about 50% at attempts to 6. And my attempts to 7 are around 30% (50% with Narak Relics)

Advertisement

alwaqfi

Rank 0
alwaqfi
PostedApr 01, 2013 11:55 pm
Hiya,

Thank you for the Guide it was really helpful Smile

I got few questions:
- About Enhancement :
- What are these Extras? What Item to be used in them?

- About Item Ranking Registration:
- What is the Advantage of using it? Do I get like extra states or something like that?

I would be very thankful if there is a images for the interfaces filled with the items
Ex:- The Enhancing: All 4 Extra slots filled + Stardust filled + Item + Agent Dust.

Thanks Again,

Best Regards,

xxsns2643

Rank 0
xxsns2643
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:15 am
''Enhancing an item has the chance to destroy any item you are using in the enhancement process EXCEPT for the piece of equipment you are enhancing.
Any items Enhanced to +6 and above have a chance of downgrading during enhancement.''

so from what I read if I try and upgrade my weapon to +7 it can just downgrade, never break.

Jersey12355

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Grafting

I dont really understand the agent/tool when grafting
i want to graft my suit but when i click graft it says select the medium? What do i do

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Re: Grafting

I dont really understand the agent/tool when grafting
Jersey12355 wrote:
i want to graft my suit but when i click graft it says select the medium? What do i do  

You can get the grafting agent in the Item Mall for sure, or I believe from some bosses (not 100% sure). It is necessary for grafting, sorry :s

Return to the Future

Jersey12355

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 3:01 pm
Thank you for your help Smile

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:54 am
Hello, awesome thread by the way! Thanks for this. I do have a question though. How and what determines how many enhancement stats?

For example, I have seen rare weapons with 5 stats with only 4 enhancement stats and those that have 5. What determines this? The initial enhancement, the first one, determines how many there would be? Also is there anyway to increase it from 4 to 5?

punchhhd

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:09 am

Possible stats in rare equipments?

Hi,
I would like to ask something more advanced, and if someone knows what are possible stats in rare equipments?

ex. Weapon = (Crit rate,Attack,SP etc.)
ex Armor = (HP,Def,SP etc)
ex Accessories = (HP,Def,ACC etc)

Thank you so much!

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:08 am
I would like to know about enhancement as well... is there any way to control what bonus stats you get? Or is it set to each item?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:58 am
It's controllable to a certain degree - it depends on the possible Enhancement Options and the Base Stats the piece of equipment currently has.

The first thing you want to look at is the Enhancement Options.

This is the same for each equipment type, meaning for all Suits, no matter what class, item rarity or level, the Enhancement Options are: Max HP / Max SP / DEF / VOID

This means that ONLY these stats can be enhanced upon.

Now you have to look at the item's Base Stats:

These are the stats you'll actually be enhancing. I have 3 of the ones from the Enhancement Options, so they will be enhanced upon as follows:

As you can see, there was no enhancement done to Max CP because it is not included in the Enhancement Options. You'll also notice there is no Max SP enhancement because I did not have Max SP as a Base Stat.

This is also why I only have 3 Enhanced Stats instead of 4.

Here is another example.

SO, the most ideal piece of equipment will have the 4 Base Stats that you want which are also included in the Enhancement Options such as this one.

I do not know all the possible Base Stat combinations but there are tons.