Rank 5
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:46 pm
Ty 4 update
Advertisement

ItoshiraYokou

Rank 0
ItoshiraYokou
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:59 pm
Thanks for the guide, I was looking for somthing like this. But I still got a question, just to be sure I havent misunderstood something.

Is it correct that if the enhance fails the item will stay the way as it was before the try? I.e. it fails on +6 and will still be on +6?

Thanks in advance.

bakahyl

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:19 pm
eventhough the guide says that equipment over rank7 might lose a level if the upgrade fails, i already seen it happen multiple times starting at rank 6

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:12 pm
ItoshiraYokou wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I was looking for somthing like this. But I still got a question, just to be sure I havent misunderstood something.

Is it correct that if the enhance fails the item will stay the way as it was before the try? I.e. it fails on +6 and will still be on +6?

Thanks in advance.  

If it fails while on +1, +2, +3, +4, or +5 it will stay the same.

bakahyl wrote:
eventhough the guide says that equipment over rank7 might lose a level if the upgrade fails, i already seen it happen multiple times starting at rank 6  

Thanks! Fixed.

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:20 am
i didnt understood Shocked

Salvage NPC - Items You Don't Need

Item Ranking Registration NPC - Showing Off Your Epic Item

KITEl.SS

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
KITEl.SS
PostedMar 28, 2013 4:53 pm
Actually did you try it on ap items?(Don't what to lose a certain bike Very Happy)-The breaking I'm referring to :N

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:46 am
KITEl.SS wrote:
Actually did you try it on ap items?(Don't what to lose a certain bike Very Happy)-The breaking I'm referring to :N  

No items break whether they are AP or not. =)

Buffster42

Buffster42
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:36 am

Item Enhancement

I'm not understanding the Safe Guard (previously called Save Dust) square. First off: what does it do? Secondly, what can you put in there? I've tried several different kinds of items in it, and all I ever get is a message: "[Alert] Use red crystals on weapons/bikes and green crystals on armor."

IGN: Sarah<br> Guild: Kisses<br> Faction: Royal Guards<br> Server: Venus<br>

bakahyl

PostedMar 30, 2013 11:57 am

Re: Item Enhancement

Buffster42 wrote:
I'm not understanding the Safe Guard (previously called Save Dust) square. First off: what does it do? Secondly, what can you put in there? I've tried several different kinds of items in it, and all I ever get is a message: "[Alert] Use red crystals on weapons/bikes and green crystals on armor."  
i have not seen those items dropped for me yet, but my guess is that it protects your equipment from dropping to a lower rank at the +6 or higher ranks (or maybe it prevents equipment from breaking at the very high ranks, but not sure on that)
Most likely they will be available later and maybe as a cash shop item

kyukutaichi

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 1:31 pm
''Enhancing an item has the chance to destroy any item you are using in the enhancement process EXCEPT for the piece of equipment you are enhancing.
Any items Enhanced to +6 and above have a chance of downgrading during enhancement.''

Wait, if I read that correctly... so you can enhance it to +5 without having to worry that your items breaks? Apart from the costs and the stardust.