trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:06 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
nothing to do with bullets shot, or its not main thingg, and sidearms drain at same speed whethere you use them or not

durability on expendable or permanent item is always lost based on the time you are alive in the game, nothing more, nothing less.  
According to Snow, it has to do with shots fired. Since he is guy who talks with Redduck, I assume his words have some degree of credibility.

Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:08 pm
trainer772 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
nothing to do with bullets shot, or its not main thingg, and sidearms drain at same speed whethere you use them or not

durability on expendable or permanent item is always lost based on the time you are alive in the game, nothing more, nothing less.  
According to Snow, it has to do with shots fired. Since he is guy who talks with Redduck, I assume his words have some degree of credibility.  

It's weird when I play a game and my pistol doesn't lose durability when I don't use it.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:49 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
"its the amount of bullets shot" - snow  
I'll test that then. Thanks for your input.

Edit: Then how does my expendable P226 sidearm drain so much if I rarely pull it out?  
who knows could be both  
Tested it. Sidearm suffered proportional durab loss even if I didn't use it, and the gun I tested this time (M16) still indicated a durability length of 5 hours. Although I did use the M16, I fired about 50 shots, whereas with the AK47 in the first test I spammed over 2000 shots. Both yielded 5 hours as the answer.