Sounds like a job for the Myth Busters Wink  

Save us from curiosity please.

Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:15 pm
4lexpk wrote:
Hey Trainer, what does this mean on the expendable 100% up? I don't know if i should buy it or not because i don't know how long it will last.  
I don't know how long those last. I'll test all the others later when I have time.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:21 pm
pz.e wrote:
why do you take the time to do all of this hypothetical research?
you're not 100% of the stats in this game, no one really is
you're making test figures up off the top of your head, without knowing the REAL stats

and i never see any of your guides more than once on the front page, unless someone bumps it
so..

maybe at least make a thread with a collection of hyperlinks for all these guides you seem to take tons of time to make?

even though i think they're useless

GL catboy  
Of course I'm not a "statistic." I'm a kitty. But no, I don't make numbers off the top of my fuzzy head. I'm careful to release numbers in public and make every effort to double-check their validity. I can even explain the processes with which I arrive at my numbers if you require an explanation (though I'm surprised very few people have bothered to ask me how I arrive at these numbers).
Please find a number I've released in the past few weeks that's wrong and I'll gladly doublecheck and correct if necessary. Otherwise, I stand by the calculations I've made as factually true.

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:27 pm
trainer772 wrote:
pz.e wrote:
why do you take the time to do all of this hypothetical research?
you're not 100% of the stats in this game, no one really is
you're making test figures up off the top of your head, without knowing the REAL stats

and i never see any of your guides more than once on the front page, unless someone bumps it
so..

maybe at least make a thread with a collection of hyperlinks for all these guides you seem to take tons of time to make?

even though i think they're useless

GL catboy  
Of course I'm not a "statistic." I'm a kitty. But no, I don't make numbers off the top of my fuzzy head. I'm careful to release numbers in public and make every effort to double-check their validity. I can even explain the processes with which I arrive at my numbers if you require an explanation (though I'm surprised very few people have bothered to ask me how I arrive at these numbers).
Please find a number I've released in the past few weeks that's wrong and I'll gladly doublecheck and correct if necessary. Otherwise, I stand by the calculations I've made as factually true.  

change your resolution to 800 x 600 where i find it to be most noticeable of all the default resolutions to see a change in crosshair size

also uncheck "scaled hud"

i'm 100% sure whenever i tested it before m4 without the laser sight is just terrible, however this was back in ijji ava pre-mk3 when mk2 was king of lasers

it's quite noticeable but carry on, everyone has their own opinions

after all, as broken as this game is and stats in it, that's all we pretty much have at this point

pze natural skill

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:05 pm
"its the amount of bullets shot" - snow

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:06 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
I'll test that then. Thanks for your input.

Edit: Then how does my expendable P226 sidearm drain so much if I rarely pull it out?

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:09 pm
trainer772 wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:

Edit: Then how does my expendable P226 sidearm drain so much if I rarely pull it out?  

who knows could be both

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:12 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:

who knows could be both  

Well then
>Test runthrough with no shots fired
>Compare that to a runthrough with nonstop spray

I'll do this when I have time. Meow.

4lexpk

Rank 4
4lexpk
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:52 am
trainer772 wrote:
4lexpk wrote:
Hey Trainer, what does this mean on the expendable 100% up? I don't know if i should buy it or not because i don't know how long it will last.  
I don't know how long those last. I'll test all the others later when I have time.  

thanks Very Happy

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:30 am
nothing to do with bullets shot, or its not main thingg, and sidearms drain at same speed whethere you use them or not

durability on expendable or permanent item is always lost based on the time you are alive in the game, nothing more, nothing less.

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!