GMVersus

GameMaster: USA
GMVersus
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:05 pm   Last edited by GMVersus on Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm. Edited 5 times in total

[EVENT ENDED] Welcome GM Versus

WELCOME GM VERSUS!!

About GM Versus:
I've have been gaming my entire life from casual to competitive gaming on consoles. I started gaming as far back as duck hunt, and hiding under the covers with a flashlight and a gameboy from my parents. Now, I spend most of my free time playing in online tournaments with my closest friends. When it comes to competitive gaming, i feel like every team member has something new to bring to the table not in the terms of skill, teamwork, or chemistry, but knowledge. The ability to teach one another new tricks. As a new member of the Aeria's Team Action, I am looking forward to learning from my teammates and from this community. I am a competitive person and i am always looking for my flaws and mistakes to constantly push forward and improve or expand my skill sets. A part from that, some of my hobbies and interests include: Basketball, graffiti, esports, hip-hop, anime, photography, working out, and a whole lot of FPS. My goal is to help create a better and more enjoyable gaming environment for all gamers. I feel like there has been people out there that has improve my experiences and i want to be able to do that for everyone that has the same passion. I am probably one of the most random-est people in the world. I absolutely love food, and always up to trying new kinds. This is my facial expression when someone walks by with donuts Shocked.

The Event! **EVENT HAS ENDED**
In this event, participants are required to create me an awesome forum signature based on some of my interests listed above. The person that creates the coolest signature for me will receive a prize and I'll be using it on the forums. Here's a hint! I do not like Pink. Use your imagination, and be creative. Let's see what ya'll got! Wink

The Prizes
First Place = Free 500 AP
2 Runner Ups = 500 bonus AP coupon when purchasing

The Deadline
Start: February 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM PST
Ends: Everyone will have until February 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM PST to submit their signatures, anything submitted after this date will not be accepted.

The dates are going by -8 GMT Pacific Standard.

The Rules:
  • The signatures must be PG-13
  • No curse words of any sort
  • Signature size has to be 200 pixels in height, and 700 pixels in length or smaller. Signatures larger than this will not be accepted.
  • File size 120kb or smaller.

GOODLUCK!! Lets get this party rollin!

Cool
/|\
/ \ <-- It's a cool dude.

-----------------------------------------------------------

***UPDATE***

After looking through all the signatures created in our Action games, i had finally came down to my top 3 favorite signatures. The decision was hard, there was a lot of sick signatures that were created. Please don't be upset, if i didn't choose yours. There will always be other types of events and contests you may have a chance of winning in the future. So, now that is done with.. dun dun dun.. The winners of GM Versus Signature Forum Event Goes to....

FIRST PLACE: dkmelia1

SECOND PLACE: DevinWT

THIRD PLACE: GirlBlunder
Advertisement

.Escape.

Rank 2
.Escape.
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:06 pm   Last edited by .Escape. on Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total
~ WELCOME I'm Escape. Nice to meet you ~

And FIRST!

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:07 pm
Welcome to the club sir GM.

Law | Sniper

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:08 pm
a new GM, great news! welcome! Very Happy

Desireforlife

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Welcome Very Happy I hope you can help with the hack issue!

ihatenoobs15

Rank 3
ihatenoobs15
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Welcome, ENJOY!

Feel free to use this signature, Netherlands in finals 2014!

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:10 pm   Last edited by Topic. on Feb 04, 2013 8:33 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Bknighti121

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:10 pm
5 posts, obv hack. JK what up

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:12 pm
Welcome.

My Name is Lord Savage.

Welcome to aeriagames

hope u enjoy working hard getting shouted at from kids(in our furoms )

just saying anway.

More color Very Happy on the thread and more size couldn t read it xD.

.Audacious.

Rank 3
.Audacious.
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:12 pm
Welcome to the SF community! Very Happy