AMVwolfy

Rank 0
AMVwolfy
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:41 am

When you try to hit the 50 mark for 30 min just to find out nothing happens when you get it xd

Overall alpha have been really fun, can't wait for CBT.
Advertisement

Veinzero

Rank 0
Veinzero
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:58 am

Scarlet Blade Event "Alpha Memories"

My Alpha Memory
I'm happy that i've been chosen by Aeria Games to play Scarlet Blade! Thank you!
See you soon in Beta Test and so on!
My alpha memory that i share:
When my Defender got thirsty and want to buy some drink from Vending Machine NPC... Very Happy

Veil

Rank 0
Veil
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:47 am

Titan death

Well if i choose one :

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/qmoov

i had done in the alpha forum a post for my littles memories for other screens :

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1887997

Farsirixad

Rank 0
Farsirixad
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:52 am

First 20 lvl players.
So few players, SO MORE FUN.

Siddolo686

Rank 0
Siddolo686
PostedFeb 05, 2013 7:09 am
patyos2 wrote:

Going after Titan with all my fellow friends in Royal Guard !!!

Healing everyone because thats what I like to do !  

By far the best shot in this thread, by now. It explains the epicness of the game, I'm now more excited to get into the beta. I'm little disappointed about in-game character design, girls seems less naughty than I expected (XD). Anyway, the UI seems better than other MMORPG's ones, backgrounds and mobs seems great. Keep up this way!

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedFeb 05, 2013 7:45 am
Best experience was Meeting 'Little' Narak Very Happy
I know it was impossible to interact with, but that is the first thing you see when enter on Mereholt map, and well it took me a while to 'man up' and go near it.. you never know what insane monsters might be added in the game Wink
Though after seeing it couldn't be attacked all I wish for is a purse-sized one as a Pet 8D

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

donmaldo151

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
donmaldo151
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:16 am
I would love to share a great image in the club with some girls but had terrible time trying to upload the photos.

I hope they make it easier for people that don't want to use another program to get a picture in (registration and all the other hoops). Oh well, maybe next time.

ESP_oir

Rank 1
ESP_oir
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:20 am
Please see here for my funniest Alpha memory ;P
As well as being referred to as "Santa" by my fellow Evolution members =w=

*Siggy Under Construction* Jovan - Kotoka - Blayse - Zihao - Elvira - Neran - Pieryne - Riven GS Nysah of the Royal Guard ( /o3o)/

Corticarte91

Rank 1
Corticarte91
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:25 am
my best alpha memory : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxf9TWr-GKO2aEx3dENleHNudVU/edit?usp=sharing

I received the game a little late from a friend who downloaded it for me but when I played it I was like a lost little sheep trying to understand all the classes before starting to play. I ended up deleting quite a few throughout the experimentation and eventually I grew attached to Shadowwalker cause of their unique capabilities and capability to solo dungeons most of the time (despite the fact I get killed at random by some unknown mob that appeared out of nowhere). Overall I would say this Shadowalker of mine left me a huge memory for me in the Alpha test and I would also like to express my sincere thanks for the alpha invite Very Happy

Tartarus_HM

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:29 am
http://i49.tinypic.com/35c2bdk.jpg

Favorite part was the participation in helping the devs make this an even better game for closed beta and open beta!