bearcanrs

Rank 0
bearcanrs
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:47 am   Last edited by bearcanrs on Feb 10, 2013 8:37 am. Edited 1 time in total
I was going trying to kill someone in their base, but i used wrong skills so guards took me down before i kill that player. Totally worth it Laughing

http://i45.tinypic.com/acwi1g.png
Advertisement

dominik_arendt

Rank 0
dominik_arendt
PostedFeb 10, 2013 7:54 am
Hadas1 wrote:

I just love this picture. So why do i love it ? First of all great looking girl, but im not telling u news here. Also the background makes me wanna play this game even more. A beautiful mountainrange with nice graphics. Also the picture shows the total freedom (and kinda reminds me of rocky 4 lol). And last but not least the shine wet skin effects r just killing, smexy without limits Razz
Big thanks for posting this up

Hadas1

Rank 0
Hadas1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 11:12 am
dominik_arendt wrote:

I just love this picture. So why do i love it ? First of all great looking girl, but im not telling u news here. Also the background makes me wanna play this game even more. A beautiful mountainrange with nice graphics. Also the picture shows the total freedom (and kinda reminds me of rocky 4 lol). And last but not least the shine wet skin effects r just killing, smexy without limits Razz
Big thanks for posting this up  

Thank you, i'm glad you like it Smile Sadly i didnt made more screens, just this one for alpha memories. Well, in CBT i will try to collect as many as possible good looking pics Smile

morterlust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Anyone can get kill shots, but it takes a true skill to learn how to survive. In the end, it kills just filter into the whole equation. For the record, I had more greens than blues, no rare mech, just a good group and knowing when to shoot and when to run.

Of course, that may be just the tip of the iceberg. Many games offer highly customizable pvp. So how does this game differ? Let me get straight to the point: I am controlling vixen who has a droolingly wet glossy skin. That right there is a selling point for me. For that alone I'd shell out a hefty amount of $, but to each their own. Furthermore, the outfits turn this game from F2P to F2P (free to play to fap to play). Let's not kid ourselves, how many games are out there who don't hide the *** appeal? Now out of those, who many flat out encourage it and push for it? Yeah I'm down to only 1 entry myself if you don't count Queen's Blade.

The idea of "controlling" a character was also a brilliant idea. You see, the avatar is not you, it's the Arkana you are controlling! This was a brilliant move by LivePlex. So even people who feel awkward playing a female character can make peace with it because it does not really represent them, it represents a heroine they are helping to save the world. What's more, she talks to you throughout the storyline! If only we'd get a choice in responses, oh that would be brilliant.

This game may not be for everyone and I may not be able to speak on everyone's behalf when I say that piloting an overpowered female character who can take a point-blank bullet to her frontal lobe, thereafter raise her rifle and fire a depleted uranium round back at her attacker, while wearing skimpy revealing outfits, and beneath having drop-dead-sexy wet / glossy looking skin, is something that I've waited for a very long time now. I hope this game becomes an epoch in gaming industry's history and set forth a precedence for future games to follow. Who knows, today it may be Scarlet Blade. Tomorrow it may be Sexy Blade with a full blown Unreal 3 engine support, fully detailed and customizable character creation, unique voice packs, and endless accessories / upgrades. Heck, let's take aiming to a whole new level. Let me grab my Duck Hunt pistol while starri... er I mean, aiming, at my foes Very Happy

anton0622

Rank 0
anton0622
PostedFeb 10, 2013 7:24 pm
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/5mqki

Relaxing with guildmate at lv.5 guild hall

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:41 pm
One of my fav memories was just after we beat the Free Knights's at 25-29 BG for the event, pally spawned some monsters and bosses for us in Enocia and I'm sure many of us will remember this..."That dice is still going!?!?!" It took like 15+ minutes for it to stop rolling that's how many items we got xD.

I'm sure for some they won't ever forget that, I know I won't, I just hope in cbt or beyond we get to kill bosses and get dice rolls like that again, but actually get to use the items (make cap higher please thanks ^.^)

So anyways here's a picture of us fighting the Headsnatcher boss, which was a while after the dice actually started.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ziworq.jpg

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

detran3

Rank 0
detran3
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:14 am

Thank You! For the Alpha!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ovony

This screenshot is for the last day on the Alpha (or at least I think it was.) The scramble to find screenshots that summarized the Alpha experience was fun.

Well, I honestly would post a lot more screenshots of things I loved about the Alpha, but the last day was fun. The messing around, the hunts for fun screenshots, and well, just meeting even more people throughout the game. Although the thought of the Alpha ending was a little sad, the event with the GMs provided was fun. I would say that most people did enjoy the last moments of the Alpha and I hope to see the people I met, in the Alpha, in both the Beta and the Official release.

<center>

JinniBottle

Rank 3
JinniBottle
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:39 am
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/246/0125122244.jpg

uau nice SSes all, I see I have lots to make up in CB Very Happy
it's my favourite pic of my toon in some instance. I didn't get really far, were just hangin around Razz I like the sparkles in my char's eyes and the light here, that's why I picked this one.

Attempting to return...

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:59 am
JinniBottle wrote:
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/246/0125122244.jpg

uau nice SSes all, I see I have lots to make up in CB Very Happy
it's my favourite pic of my toon in some instance. I didn't get really far, were just hangin around Razz I like the sparkles in my char's eyes and the light here, that's why I picked this one.  

That is nice, isn't it? I love how the eyes shine for some reason. Just makes them more real looking, I guess.

redundantstuff

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:51 am
It was the end of the world (last day) and we knew it... so we went to the beach to enjoy the freedom in our mech day suits!!