PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Dancing in the Club

Advertisement

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:12 pm
Sums up my alpha experience Razz

I like the image submitted by taxus though. Always nice when people screenshot and report bugs ^^ So it gets my +1 vote.

Folks might want to read #2 in the directions as well Wink

spielezarux

Rank 0
spielezarux
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:12 pm
The GM Event were all pretty Fun.
Early at the alpha Paladin spawned some badasses in Enocia.
Here a group effort of taking town the Titan, when people were still low level.
I Just love fights against huuuuuuge Bosses.
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/bb2360-1360033729.jpg <-- Big version

Genjosenpai

Rank 0
Genjosenpai
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:14 pm

was able try out the classes i wanted to try good stuff!~

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:24 pm
http://i.imgur.com/aOpVnAm.jpg

This is by far my favorite screenshot. I fell twice before managing to get out this far after thinking I wouldn't be able to due to invisible walls, also making it my favorite moment. I feel it represents my Alpha experience pretty well - simply awesome. Not to mention, who doesn't like The Lion King?

My favorite experience would probably be the first successful time me and my friends completed Jupitor Core. The final "boss" situation was unexpected at first and we certainly wiped a few times. It was an accomplishment when we finally killed it. xD Such an awesome dungeon. o3o

kenitic

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
kenitic
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:17 pm
/ageed

Made me laugh... because it's true for me too qq

Gomen demo... Onamae desu ka

yogipk

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Oasis amidst the post-apocalyptic environment!

To sum it up, my Alpha experience in Scarlet Blade has been no less of an enjoyable gameplay that is filled with gun-toting, blade-waving, skimpy-clothed women. I started off my first character in Royal Guards, and have been stuck in that faction ever since because I found the community more friendly and chatty (no offense, Free Knights). In that picture above, I was chilling on the small islet underneath Bittercore, where access is only possible if you jump down from Bittercore itself or drop down from the surrounding valleys. Being the only place in the game where a topless NPC exist, it certainly gets a lot of hype from the new players who wants to visit the islet.

This picture highlights Scarlet Blade's excellent map access, in which a lot of the map areas that aren't shown on the character's map interface can be accessed either by walking, swimming, or just pure curiosity. The game environment is beautifully rendered (at least for a free to play MMORPG) and makes movement around the map more enjoyable. I cannot stress how boring it is to travel through a large map on foot from one town or NPC to another, especially if you're not provided with a mount or a vehicle to boost movement speed early in the game.

Despite the various quest-related and monster name bugs, gameplay has been very smooth. GMs are well-involved in maintaining the early balance of the game and to spark player interest by providing events and participating in PvP battles. On that note, PvP in Scarlet Blade is beyond the normative player versus player all-out brawl, and incorporates quests inside the PvP area itself, along with NPC and safe areas where players can strategically plan their actions during the course of the battle.

I guess I can continue on and on, but I'm just going to conclude that Scarlet Blade has been a joy to play with, and I would like to thank Administrators to allow me the chance to play in Alpha. For those out there who are waiting to get your access in close beta, don't give up! The game is worth the wait.

Looking forward to the next update for close beta testing! Smile

Vermillion - Shadow Walker
Rinne - Punisher  

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:59 pm
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k512/cardragoon/01_24_12_47_41_zps0a81d57e.jpg

This was my favorite moment in my Alpha experience. The moment I stepped at Arkana base for the first time at the start of the game I was already asked for help by another player who was not seeing Sati and the other NPCs so I tried to help her and hope that what I told her to do helped the game better.

ZtExN0o0bZ

Rank 0
ZtExN0o0bZ
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:04 pm

WHEN I QUIT

The best best of this game is when I quit =D

haha just kiddingXD the best part is when I log in =P

foreverbesong

Rank 0
foreverbesong
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:23 pm
even it's a war but "who says medic only can buff"