qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Lime Coming Out?

Monsterme123 wrote:
Is Lime even coming Out?  

Yup~
The revamps are pretty much done, Korean Open Beta starts very soon after a very successful Korean Closed Beta.
After which we get our testing phases :3

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:52 pm

qawsar wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Is Lime even coming Out?  

Yup~
The revamps are pretty much done, Korean Open Beta starts very soon after a very successful Korean Closed Beta.
so um dose that mean wel get another alpha if so will the old alpha players played with there old alpha account or ? and in a way i hope wel just skip the alpha cuz i just want CB and OB and not the alpha if you get what i mean XD i mean if we had to then we have to ha but yeah ^^

BluntOblivion

Rank 0
BluntOblivion
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:55 pm
Chances are we are going to get a CBT considering we already have gone through 2 alpha's and the korean CBT went very smoothly and they are going into OBT soon, there isn't a real reason to have another alpha testing.

CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:26 pm

ebby224x wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Is Lime even coming Out?  

Yup~

So, um, does the mean we'll get another Alpha? If so, will the old Alpha players get to play with their old Alpha account? And, in a way, I hope we'll just skip the Alpha phase because I just want Closed Beta and Open Beta. Not the Alpha, if you get what I mean. I mean, if we have to then we have to.  

I doubt we'll have an alpha, per say. It's quite possible they'll jump straight into Closed Beta, since all the bugs were most likely worked out in the Korean version.

But, if we do have to have another Alpha, all the characters will be wiped, I'm sure. So no, the old Alpha testers won't get to use their same characters in the new Alpha.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

CannibalSmurf wrote:
ebby224x wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Is Lime even coming Out?  

Yup~

So, um, does the mean we'll get another Alpha? If so, will the old Alpha players get to play with their old Alpha account? And, in a way, I hope we'll just skip the Alpha phase because I just want Closed Beta and Open Beta. Not the Alpha, if you get what I mean. I mean, if we have to then we have to.  

I doubt we'll have an alpha, per say. It's quite possible they'll jump straight into Closed Beta, since all the bugs were most likely worked out in the Korean version.

But, if we do have to have another Alpha, all the characters will be wiped, I'm sure. So no, the old Alpha testers won't get to use their same characters in the new Alpha.  
ooh thank you for answering ^^ haha i hope wedont get an alpha >_< i just want CB and OB xD haha and what really ugh dam it xD thats ok haha i hope the korea go into OB soon as theycan xD so we can get out CB and OB and im glad the thai land ver isnt in a branch with us other wise it will take longer x_x ha

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:19 pm

qawsar wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Is Lime even coming Out?  

Yup~

Sweet, your replies on every topic provides very good information, your doing good, keep it up man Very Happy

kstjm5

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 9:29 pm
Until there is an official announcement, I will not take the word of anyone on this forum. Aeria, move your butt and let us know what the projections are.

Thank you.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:19 am
ugh spam...

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedFeb 15, 2013 4:58 pm
Hopefully some announcement soon would be nice, Its been so long since I played one of the earlier alpha builds lol ~

Who am I? I'm no one -- But I fight against tyranny and against so-called White Knights. I'm for fairness and equality for all - What do you stand for?