MrReaper_AVA

Rank 3
MrReaper_AVA
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:24 pm

AVA ranks

i've taken a few breaks from AVA after i first started back in 09 right after its public release, and heard that KAVA ranks were implemented at some point in our version... would it be a good idea to have those replace the ones we have? i personally like those ranks over the ones we currently have. but i understand that our ranks correspond to U.S military ranks (the way they look)

i just want the general consensus on what the community thinks

BJBB ARMY
Advertisement

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:25 pm
i like them too but we cant because muricans and muh murican patriotism

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:35 pm
I like current ranks because they go along with the real ranks in the US military. The KAVA ranks go along with the ranks over there and I doubt that would work for us.

Also remember, the ranks have been this way for a very long time. The people who worked hard to earn their "red" ranks would not be happy about the change.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:38 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
I like current ranks because they go along with the real ranks in the US military. The KAVA ranks go along with the ranks over there and I doubt that would work for us.

Also remember, the ranks have been this way for a very long time. The people who worked hard to earn their "red" ranks would not be happy about the change.  
agree

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:42 pm
@ OP

Good suggestion but you have to remember to keep the entire community in mind.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:44 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:

it's fine if they go with our military, but they're just sloppy and ugly looking

at the very least they could redo them so that they look neat, or halfway decent.

kakashi plz

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:45 pm
It would be nice if people mentioned that there are ranks over Brigadier General in Kava and Java.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:48 pm
I'm against changing the current ranks but I wouldn't mind if an option for other ranks was added to our game options, same goes for fonts and other visual stuff.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:49 pm
i remember when in Ijji they once put the Kava ranks and everyone was like , eww this ranks , and this ranks that , but to me those ranks seemed cool , i want them back

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:52 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
It would be nice if people mentioned that there are ranks over Brigadier General in Kava and Java.  

O gawd, first reach the Brigadier rank and than...

@Ziggy, do the ranks really look that bad? I thought they looked pretty clean.. Only bad rank is Brig rank and that was looks terrible.