WoIfff

Rank 2
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:53 pm   Last edited by WoIfff on Feb 12, 2013 12:42 pm. Edited 8 times in total

ESL AVA: North-America Demolition Tournament 16th/17th Feb

TOP 8 AP Prizes, Anti-Cheat, Live Stream, VoD and more!

Hello Community,

We want to bring more life to the NA competitive community, and we are going to host another North-America based tournament. If we will see that the North-America competitive community is growing, we will also host those tournaments monthly, like we do with the european one. So, call your mates back, and get ready for the cup!

We have also decided to split the prize pool in diff way this time, so We have AP prizes from 1st place to 8th!

2nd: North-America 5v5 Demolition Cup

Check out all the details: http://www.esl.eu/eu/ava/news/214307/

Live Stream will be done by one and only Stoner, and his RushTV team!

You can check some matches on YouTube, and get ready for Live Stream on ESL TV!
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:18 pm
Whoa!

Nice!! Thanks for the info Wolf! Wink

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:29 pm
Another tourney where rich little belgians and dutchies with sick gaming gear can go steal away all the AP rewards

yay

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:33 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
Another tourney where rich little belgians and dutchies with sick gaming gear can go steal away all the AP rewards

yay  
yup, if you wanna be good in ava, you need the best gaming gear.

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:35 pm
ohFaith wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

yay  
yup, if you wanna be good in ava, you need the best gaming gear.  
nah, just the best closet hacker.

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

snowglobe013

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 3:17 am
So this is actually on eu AND on us instead of cw's on us only.

Btw: xiao im happy 2 tell you im not 1 of those rich dutchies with full ap n stuff so maybe ill c u in the tourney ^^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:46 am
snowglobe013 wrote:
So this is actually on eu AND on us instead of cw's on us only.

Btw: xiao im happy 2 tell you im not 1 of those rich dutchies with full ap n stuff so maybe ill c u in the tourney ^^  

I am saying that its kinnd of selfish for the people who ALWAYS win to ALWAYS participate in these ˝not-so-big˝ tourneys, making it impossible for lower ranked teams.....also it seems brackets are not made completely random, instead a new team or one that generaly doesnt do too well gets apired with top team in 1st round

Also things to not is that these ˝top˝ players do have advantage, this mainly goes for pixel shots (for example shooting from 2 site to front entrance under that table),, personally I cant even line up those pixel shots due to mouse being junk, to make things worse, the game is horrendously optimized already, the AC puts even more stress on PC, freezes everywhere, and just to make things worse, since last maintenance the freezes are everywhere (and most people get them at same time), but they last different ammounts of time, getting 10-12 seconds freeze isnt cool, makes it even less playable

note that I am generaly playing at around 120 FPS and this happens

I am not blaming anything on organizer really, its mostly towards aerias piece of crap servers and the greed from the few top teams, but then again, I can understand them for going into every single tozrney, since the game is 0 fun othervise anyway, hackers everywhere, bunch of bad non-challenging teams, on the other hand bunch of tryharding, iyan+dm using kids

basiicaly there is 0 competativness in pubs, its either hax or p2w gear

meh

/rant over

ESL is good though....dont even know why I am whining here. Way better than MED cup with AC that spikes everyones ping and horrendous organization

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

snowglobe013

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:25 am
I couldnt agree more even if i have a gaming mouse and hs both only worth 60 eu and a 100 yr old ms keyboard but i dont use guns like amd or dm with 09 2 make it ez'er and besides that if some people played with me and may remember me i only tryhard/camp a little bit when either sniping or last alive.

Its still 2 bad cw is 5v5 min and is just match ch where u are always set against "pros" and ur teams empty spots are always filled with unskilled players or quiters.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

snowglobe013

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:27 am
Ow btw i work 4 my gear and i have lowest resolution set with better gun details so my fps is flat 200 ^^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:42 am
best of wishes w0lf / esl admin team

pze natural skill