AdmiralAwesomex

Rank 1
AdmiralAwesomex
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:52 am

Friendlist bug

Can someone please help me? My friendlist is bugged and now everone is for always offline, although they are online. Sometimes I cant whisper too. It says player not found, while he is online.
Advertisement

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:48 am

Re: Friendlist bug

This is an issue several AVA players currently got.

When someone log on AVA, dont right click on him several repeating times, then he will be showed as offline. Also if you add to many players to your buddy list, someone will fall out. When you can't whisper a player, relog will fix your problem.

AdmiralAwesomex

Rank 1
AdmiralAwesomex
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:44 am

ohFaith wrote:

When someone log on AVA, dont right click on him several repeating times, then he will be showed as offline. Also if you add to many players to your buddy list, someone will fall out. When you can't whisper a player, relog will fix your problem.  

Is there a way to fix this? Because i dont want to whisper a friend of mine to see if he is online.. And i tried everyone on my bud list now and they are all offline. Maybe coinvedence but it would be great if it got fixed..

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:34 am

AdmiralAwesomex wrote:
ohFaith wrote:

Is there a way to fix this? Because i dont want to whisper a friend of mine to see if he is online.. And i tried everyone on my bud list now and they are all offline. Maybe coinvedence but it would be great if it got fixed..  

I also has this problem too, some people said they fixed the issue by removing everyone and only add the ones they play usually...so yeah that's probably the only fix at the moment...and also not sure if it fixes...only heard people saying it fixed the issue...

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:08 pm
It is defiantly an issue that many AVA players have right now but I still suggest that you submit a ticket at www.aeriagames.com/contact so they can document your issue as well.

The more information they get about the issue than the faster they will be able to fix it.