montheo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:32 am

Characters Missing

Hmmm, wonder where my toons are
I have been gone for quite a while ( about a year or so) and I tried to log back in and alll my toons are missing. I have submitted a ticket, but i figured I would post here to see if anyone ahs a hand for me
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:58 am
Within your year of absence a lot has happened. One major thing that has happened is the server merge between Gaia and Bodor which then formed the new server called Ponchee.

Another thing is the GM's did a clean out and deleted some characters before they physically did the merge itself. Characters that were below level 20 and had less than 1 gold on the account were deleted, except if you had a character above level 20 on that account, in that case you should have the amount of characters you had before the server merge. If you did have a character that was above level 20 on your account, the other character's should not have been removed. There were however, some issues that occurred after the server merge, such as characters missing, that might have happened to you. Submitting the ticket was the best thing to do as you already have.

The only piece of advice I can give you is to wait patiently for a reply from the GM's via the ticket you submitted. The reply should take up to 48 hours, But the GM's are usually pretty good and respond before that, usually the next day. If you do have any other issues on your account, I suggest you submit another ticket separate to the one about your missing characters.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:37 am
Character removal was done in october 2012. They only removed characters that met all the following criteria:
- Character was lvl 10 or below and
- Character had less than 1 gold and
- If the character was not logged on to in past 6 months and
- If there was no character above lvl 40 on the account

If this does not apply to you then just wait till your RT gets answered.