Author Message

acehard.dale

Rank 0
Joined
30 Jan 2013
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Buying gold

I get error sk domain 0 apple says its on aerials side help please

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:08 pm
I believe you were the one who posted on the in game Message Boards, I replied there.

zgodin

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jan 2013
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:59 am
I'm actually having the same problem, and cant find the post in the in game message boards. Is there a quick fix to this?

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:02 pm
zgodin wrote:
I'm actually having the same problem, and cant find the post in the in game message boards. Is there a quick fix to this?  

Same as acehard.dale? For them they can still purchase from other games and they contacted iTunes who told them it was an error on Aeria's side.

zgodin

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jan 2013
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:17 pm
Yes! that is exactly what is happening. My credit card has a fraud claim on it, and has been charged twice on the 7th and 8th for the big boxes of gold coins that were never deposited into my account, nor did I receive a receipt e-mail for them... They have a fraud alert on my credit card which I think it the main problem. Is there a way you can deposit the gold coins or remove the charges? I would rather have the gold coins, and get this resolved so I can continue to purchase from this game.

jrkong.hfd

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
5
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:14 am

my problem is even worse

Fairner wrote:
zgodin wrote:
I'm actually having the same problem, and cant find the post in the in game message boards. Is there a quick fix to this?  

Same as acehard.dale? For them they can still purchase from other games and they contacted iTunes who told them it was an error on Aeria's side.  


My problem is even worse I didn't get anything AFTER being billed TWICE!


http://img89.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20130214at358.png
http://img69.imageshack.us/i/photoja.png

This really annoys me I don't get my gold AND I get charged! I really don't think it's fair that I need to take time to get something I already paid for. Not to mention that this is time and gold I could be using for the events that are going on.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
Joined
12 Jul 2012
Posts
1317
Location
Bay Area CA United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 11:17 am
@zgodin/jrkong

Probably the best bet here is to contact http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and explain the issue with those screenshots you provided and it should be credited to your account. At most these tickets should take no more than 72 business hours to get a response to. If there is no response after that time feel free to pm me the RT# number so I can pass it on to be dealt with.

@zgodin P.S. I don't know if that's you who filed the fraud claim or the cc company, but anyways I would suggest getting that taken off before you send in the billing ticket otherwise it's unlikely they will be able to credit you otherwise as the fraud claim still stands. (If i'm understanding everything correctly, what you had stated)

jrkong.hfd

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
5
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:38 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
@zgodin/jrkong

Probably the best bet here is to contact http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and explain the issue with those screenshots you provided and it should be credited to your account. At most these tickets should take no more than 72 business hours to get a response to. If there is no response after that time feel free to pm me the RT# number so I can pass it on to be dealt with.

@zgodin P.S. I don't know if that's you who filed the fraud claim or the cc company, but anyways I would suggest getting that taken off before you send in the billing ticket otherwise it's unlikely they will be able to credit you otherwise as the fraud claim still stands. (If i'm understanding everything correctly, what you had stated)  


Still no reply PM sent

jrkong.hfd

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
5
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:38 am

still no reply...

sdsdssdsds wrote:
@zgodin/jrkong

Probably the best bet here is to contact http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and explain the issue with those screenshots you provided and it should be credited to your account. At most these tickets should take no more than 72 business hours to get a response to. If there is no response after that time feel free to pm me the RT# number so I can pass it on to be dealt with.

@zgodin P.S. I don't know if that's you who filed the fraud claim or the cc company, but anyways I would suggest getting that taken off before you send in the billing ticket otherwise it's unlikely they will be able to credit you otherwise as the fraud claim still stands. (If i'm understanding everything correctly, what you had stated)  


Still no reply PM sent
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: