Area619

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Pirate Persuasion

Hi I've just passed Nettle the golden in Sanctus chapter 10 act 2 but she appeared as not-able to persuade? I was originally from bellator when I started the game. Is this a technical issue or a rule set by the game?I could not persuade those who were before either.(such as fairy master sapphire) I would really appreciate if someone would look into this for me.(P.S sry if stuff like this have been posted here before, Im a first-timer to the forums)

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:48 pm
I was able to persuade her when I encountered her a while ago. Same with Fairy Master Sapphire (sort of). I'm not sure if they've made any changes to persuading certain bosses because, of course, I cannot go back to them, but if they did, they certainly didn't say anything. I don't think it's a technical issue but rather a lack of communication about changes, but I can't be certain.

Nspear

Rank 0
Nspear
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:44 pm
Can any GM confirm that is it a bug or a change that Aeria made?

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:41 am
I was about to go fight and persuade Nettle the golden and the rescue raffle come up >_> and they suddenly change this no persuade her now is it only for the current event and will rollback to b4 or will it stay like this forever ? the same with fairy sapphire a box appear and there no persuading her >_> lucky for akira event i got her b4 but now there no other way to get golden other than rescue raffle even which 4 ppl win >_> and the jolly roger rescue i think haha plz roll it back b4 so i can fight her and persuade her as soon as possible and plz update ppl b4 changing anything its very confusing

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:52 am
Any chance Nettle the golden will be persuadable with statue ? Since the rescue event finish or will there be a nettle the golden raid event that will be even better Smile free stuff haha any game sage or Gm avail >_>

Posted By Aeria Mobile

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 12:16 am

News?

Any update regarding this?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 12:34 pm
poking this dead thread with a stick, I'll confirm that both Sapphire and Akira was unavailable for Rescue. I had purchased several Statues because I distinctively remember that someone had rescued them before, but now I feel like I wasted my money.

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:15 pm
We are looking into this right now

GM Zoser

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:22 pm
Thank you for your hasty response, GM Zoser.

I have submitted a ticket requesting an exchange of the card (Fairy Master Sapphire) with one of the Statues of Nereides that I had purchased, since it seems that other players used this method as well, in the older forum posts.

However, I would greatly appreciate if this bug can be resolved, as I am planning to purchase even more statues for cards like Nettle the Golden and others that I may encounter.

Thank you very much!

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 27, 2013 4:06 pm   Last edited by GM_Zoser on Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Some pirates that are not persuadable now, were once persuadable in the past (as a limited offer). Currently, we are happy with what pirates are persuadable in the game. Some pirates at this time, are simply not persuadable, but we assure you there will be ways to obtain these pirates in the future (ie events, rescues and/or promotions).