Chulapone1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:34 am

EarthFamily the worst clan so seek recruits

HoMunCul0sZ the worst clan so seek recruits
Our clan is not yet known but when we beat this clan did not stop to say we are going to ban for the simple fact of having won the game was 5 vs 5 and one of them left before the round was finished level junior higher, why not accept defeat if it's a game and earns piede and this time you lost and that we do not have ap characters and you had 20% armor, look at our levels thought we would be easy to win and when it was lost human buerlaron you are saying that we lost by the characters but their teasing had turned so much anger and told us to denounce to be banned, accept that you were more hahaha
find us again for the rematch ok we will be waiting.
Our clan is buescando recruits Latinos are a pride that will be made by little known.

nuestro clan aun no es conocido pero cuando le ganamos a este clan no dejaron de decir que nos van a banear por el simple hecho de haberles ganado el juego fue de 5 vs 5 y uno de ellos se fue antes de terminar la ronda era de nivel junior mayor, por que no aceptan su derrota si es un juego se piede y se gana y esta vez ustedes perdieron y eso que nosotros no tenemos ap y ustedes tenian personajes de 20% de armor, miren nuestros niveles pensaron que seriamos faciles de ganar y perdieron cuando les toco humanos a ustedes se buerlaron diciendo que ya perdimos por los personajes que tenian pero su burla se volvio ira y tanto que nos decian que nos denunciarian para ser baneados, aceptenlo fuimos mas que ustedes jajajaja
encuentrenos otra vez para la revancha ok les estaremos esperando.
nuestro clan esta buescando reclutas que latinos somos un pride que de apoco se hara conocido.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8615/asidicenserlosmejores.jpg
Advertisement

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:39 am
>>Request Lock.<<

This guy is an absolutely moron without brain.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:07 am
they wont say that without a reason,they are an AWESOME clan.

Request lock.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:39 am
Fake win, You changed it to 5 vs 5 before the game i bet, Master is with you noobs, So yeah, GG noobs, Lol earthfamily is too awesome to rage at you kids..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:53 pm
You wolf with op items to the max and in only this mode you can play. Do normal cw vs them , then repost if you want.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:55 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
You wolf with op items to the max and in only this mode you can play. Do normal cw vs them , then repost if you want.  

Dont worry about it bro. We are done with this discussion. They said sorry, and its ok now. Thank you for being in our side. We know that we dont cheat and I try to keep it that way.

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedFeb 08, 2013 12:27 pm
i cant see how this it's true.. earth are an amazing clan...

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:29 pm
bernardofj wrote:
i cant see how this it's true.. earth are an amazing clan...  

......... It is, They just changed it to 5 vs 5 before starting the game, So they got a free win and earth reported them >_>

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedFeb 08, 2013 2:30 pm
in the screenshot it can be seen that someone from earthfamily said nice game, why do u retards have to be so annoying and try to bother people?

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 08, 2013 2:43 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
in the screenshot it can be seen that someone from earthfamily said nice game, why do u retards have to be so annoying and try to bother people?  

Us being annoying? Nah, he just said "nice game" as a sarcasm. Since he thinks that that clan doesn't know anything and he will report them.

Anyways enough with this conversation. Stop posting in here now please. This has been sorted out and I'm not going to think about it anymore.