sioxmai

Rank 0
sioxmai
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:06 am
i just want to ask because i have able to start the game but i can only chose human as my race and if i further continue it doesnt load in the loading screen. anyone please help do i need to unistall the program or any suggestion? thanks.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:19 am
eriLacisuM wrote:
So you mean to say that we have to download the WHOLE game again?
Which is 4GB? as a fix to a 20MB patch file?

Why not just upload a !@#$!@ manual patch??

I quit!!! and
I'm telling my friends to quit too!!!
'cause GMs here suck!!! so hard!  

Im sure your friends can decide for themselves if they want to freak out because of re-installing the game.

Burned - [Website] [Forum Topic] Sig by Devachka

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:24 am
was a piece of cake, fired game up...it updated the launcher automatically, dlled a couple of files and in game

Terry

<a></a>

Lcwii3765

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:09 pm

DK Online installer

Every time I try to re download, I get connect problem re trying with a counter til re try. But it never downloads, just keeps recycling the timer.
I know I'm connected, because I've been playing Scarlet Blade.
I haven't been able to play DK since the last update, I've uninstalled multiple time, even uninstalled and reinstalled Ignite. Please come up with a solution.

gmebilfish

Game Master
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: DK Online installer

Lcwii3765 wrote:
Every time I try to re download, I get connect problem re trying with a counter til re try. But it never downloads, just keeps recycling the timer.
I haven't been able to play DK since the last update, I've uninstalled multiple time, even uninstalled and reinstalled Ignite. Please come up with a solution.  

Did you check through your virus protection to make sure it didn't quarantine a file? Or made an exception for DKO to access the internet?

Lcwii3765

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: DK Online installer

gmebilfish wrote:
Lcwii3765 wrote:

Did you check through your virus protection to make sure it didn't quarantine a file? Or made an exception for DKO to access the internet?  

Yes, I even turned both antivirus and firewall off and tried it, still get the same results.

waled583

Rank 0
waled583
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Code:

[quote] Embarassed

KaoticKilla

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 12:09 am

Only Issues

D/L time/update time
12-20mb/s w/ verizon fios ethernet. Yet I'm waiting 5 hours for the game.
Worth the wait though, other than the download time its yet another great game by aeria. Keep up the great work dudes.

salehaburashids

Rank 0
salehaburashids
PostedFeb 05, 2013 3:40 am
he just days redownload the game 1rst:unistall
2nd:redownload
3rd:install

Vampirella4

Rank 0
Vampirella4
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:33 am

7-Zip: Data error

the archive is corrupted
I tried installing DK online but this is what keeps coming up for me 7-Zip: Data error the archive is corrupted.Is there a way to remove the game from my list and try to download it again or would you even be able to fit it for me.