FlipMac

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Account Problem.

Hello, I am having this problem transferring my account. I don't know if I transferred it before and forgot the information, but if I could retrieve it through ijji or something that'd be really helpful. I've tried getting my password changed through the email system, but I just can't find it. I don't know the email I used for ijji because it only displays one stationary screen. The account was Sazuiike. My character's name was MacFlip.
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:18 am
Hey Flip!

I'm not sure if Aeria can get your account back but you should send a Ticket and see:

1. Go here

2. Subcategory: "Other"

3. Game: A.V.A. in English

4. Server: USA

5. Character Name: MacFlip

6. Date and Time: *Just leave it like it is*

7. Subject: "IJJI Account"

8. Message: In this part, make sure you give all the detail and necessary information you think Aeria should know, for example the account name which is Sazuiike, and also try to remember when was the last time you successfully logged in / played back on IJJI

You should also explain that you don't remember the E-Mail and Password, so try to give the information you think Aeria should need to give you the account, like for example try to remember what was your clan, what was your Capsule Shop weapons, etc...

9. "Send Email."

10. Wait some hours until Aeria answer you.

Really hope you can get your account back!

When Aeria answer you, you may come here and reply again on this saying either you got your account back or not.

FlipMac

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:14 pm
Thanks (: I did so.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:59 pm
FlipMac wrote:
Thanks (: I did so.  

You're Welcome! Wink

Keep checking the 'My Tickets' section to see if they answered you.

When they answer you please come to this thread and reply saying the answered you! Razz