raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

CYOA The Start of a hero.

Hello, you might have read Dai the Paladin Series. Or you may have not. Anyhow this story is a Choose Your Own Adventure type of story.

Rules:
1) No going back. If you make an decision, do not go back on it.

2)Death Page. When you land on a Death Page, you have the option to restart from a page.

3) Keep track of the points you have. Every decision gives you or takes away points. But some may lead you to a trap, choose well.

4)Keep track of pages you went to.

5) After the THE END Page has been posted, you can post stuff after it, your score, the pages you went to, and comments.

And now, your journey into the World of Sapheal Begins.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:44 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Page 1

One day, you decided to open a book left behind one of your ancestors. When you opened the book, there was a flash of light and then suddenly you were on an island. You stand up gathering your surroundings. “Where am I?” you ask yourself. There is a map on the floor and a wooden sword. You also find a backpack on the floor filled with food and glass vials filled with red and blue liquids.

You take the Backpack, Map, and Wooden Sword. +5 Points

You ignore the items and go in search of a town. +6 Points

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:45 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Feb 02, 2013 7:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Page 2

You take the items and head off into a nearby cabin that seems unoccupied. When you get close you see an old man standing in front of the cabin. “Hello, there Sprite Messenger!” he says. You shake your head, confused. “What is this Sprite Messenger?” you say. “Don’t be silly, (Your name here) you know you are a Sprite Messenger. Here is your sprite now.” he says. A fairy like ball hopped at your side.

You scream in fright. +1 Point

You wave hello at the sprite. +2 Points

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:47 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Feb 02, 2013 7:51 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Page 3

You ignored the items and went off towards that town you saw on the map. “Hey, you!” shouted a guard. You turn around. “Yes! You! Come here.” he demanded. You walk towards him questioning yourself what you have done wrong. “You’ll need some equipment if you are planning to go to that village. There has been an increase in Goblin Raids lately.” said the Guard. He gives you a Backpack filled with glass vials with liquid inside, a sharp sword, and a compass. “Go on.” he says encouragingly.

You continue on towards town. +3 Points

You find shelter to live for the night. +4 Points

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:47 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Page 4

You stroll into town to find goblins running around raiding houses. “HELP!” shrieked a girl.

You run to help the girl. -5 Points

You ignore the girl. -10 Points

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Page 5

"My, my aren't you shocked." said the sprite frowning. Anyhow, let's go into town.

You go into town. +1 Point

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Page 6

"Before we get mushy or anything, can you bring this letter to the Village Elder for me? I would but I need to start cooking dinner." said the old man.

You go into town. +1 Point

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:00 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Feb 02, 2013 8:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Page 7

As you ran and turned the corner. There was a mob of goblins surrounding the girl. "Help me!" she pleaded yelling towards you. You take your sword and slash at the goblins. Later, after you had saved the girl she thanked you. "I'm ArcaneCirce. Thanks. ^.^" she said. "I'll stick with you for now.

Congratz! You have an ally! Continue to explore town. +5 Points

Go in the direction to the ships. +1 Points

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:03 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Feb 02, 2013 8:27 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Page 8

DEATH PAGE!
"It's probably a trap." you muttered. "TIME STOP!" shouted a female voice.

TIME STOPPED! You are frozen in time. Respawn? -10 Points

Or....

You admit defeat.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:08 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Feb 02, 2013 8:22 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Page 9

The girl guides you around the town showing you the places where to go. You bump into an elderly man. "Sorry, Village Elder. This is (Your Name Here), he saved me from the goblin raid." ArcaneCirce said smiling.

Hand over letter from old man.+1 Point

Hand over letter from Sailor.+1 Point

You have no letters. +0 Points