The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:55 pm
Vezoid wrote:
Alright! Downloading them now, got 2 minutes left. Fingers crossed! Really hope this works!! Very Happy  

I really hope that aswell!! *Fingers crossed*

Advertisement

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:58 pm
Okaah...

Started the patch. Instead of verifying version 1151, it skipped straight to 1154! Very Happy No idea if this is a good thing, I'll just let it roll on and see how it goes.

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:00 pm
Vezoid wrote:
Okaah...

Started the patch. Instead of verifying version 1151, it skipped straight to 1154! Very Happy No idea if this is a good thing, I'll just let it roll on and see how it goes.  

It's a good thing for sure!

It means that since you already has the 1151 files (the ones I sent) it skipped it going straight up to 1154!

Let's wait and see if finally the issue gets solved! Smile

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:09 pm
****!"@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"@@@@@@@"@@@@@"@@""@@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Got the error when it was patching Conveyor.ut3! It hung there last time too for so long that I had to close it. Idk if it's just that map, usually its random ones it just decides to show the error. I can tell we were REAL close though, especially since it went straight to 1154. So strange...

Sad

So sorry for taking up your time XD, there's no rush! :}

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:26 pm
Don't worry buddy! I'm here to help so I have all the time you need!!! Smile

SW-Conveyor.ut3:

1: Go here and Download the file: SW-Conveyor.ut3

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (SW-Conveyor.ut3) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Maps

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content\Maps

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:52 pm
AWWW It was patching for a really long time but it eventually gave up on RisingDust.ut3 :l

Tbh, might just grab the files off of my friend. You think that'll work? His steamapps/common/AVA folder, think that would do the trick?

Thanks again :]

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:09 pm
Vezoid wrote:
AWWW It was patching for a really long time but it eventually gave up on RisingDust.ut3 :l

Tbh, might just grab the files off of my friend. You think that'll work? His steamapps/common/AVA folder, think that would do the trick?

Thanks again :]  

YES!

Well I think so! Smile

But while you still don't has your friends files you can still download mines xD

SW-RisingDust.ut3:

1: Go here and Download the file: RisingDust.ut3

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (RisingDust.ut3) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Maps

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content\Maps

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:48 am
Hmmm... Any idea of a place where I can download the whole AVA patched game? Turns out my friend who lives closest wasn't in school today XD just my luck...

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:09 pm
Vezoid wrote:
Hmmm... Any idea of a place where I can download the whole AVA patched game? Turns out my friend who lives closest wasn't in school today XD just my luck...  

Okay, I'm uploading the entire A.V.A. Folder...I'll let my PC uploading it tonight while I'm sleeping so I'll link it here tomorrow!

It has about 7GB that's why I'll let it uploading on the night.

secretagent46

Rank 2
secretagent46
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:46 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
It seems that when you download from Steam it is downloading like we still were on IJJI...we can see the 'IJJI Optimizer' on the image you posted before...

Make sure you remove everything related with IJJI, Reactor, GameGuard and try again  
Ijji optimizer is not even used... Thats what steams downloads... steam never got its download updated so...