Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:40 am
Thank you so much man! :'3

You're one of the long lost treasures in this community! Haha, I'll give this a go now, thank you SO MUCH for your support! I'll definitely keep you updated on the matter!
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:41 am
Vezoid wrote:
Thank you so much man! :'3

You're one of the long lost treasures in this community! Haha, I'll give this a go now, thank you SO MUCH for your support! I'll definitely keep you updated on the matter!  

You are welcome! Smile

This is what I like to do, helping the others and try to make people keep playing A.V.A. and don't quit of it! Cool

Really hope you get the issue fixed and who knows maybe we can meet In-Game when you are able to play! Razz

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:04 pm
Yah! we'll definitely play together once this while things blown over :3

Sadly, I got the error again... but this time it was a bit different. It patched for about 5 minutes the first time but I moved my mouse off the patcher window and the error came up. On my second try, after uninstalling and reinstalling again, It patched for a really long time, like 20 minutes and I think the trick was to not move my mouse but eventually (after patching all the .ut3 map files) it went back to patching the .cab files and on 1d.cab it hung on 99% and the error popped up. D:

This is a really peculiar issue and I hope the GM's fix it! :c

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:44 pm
Vezoid wrote:
Yah! we'll definitely play together once this while things blown over :3

Sadly, I got the error again... but this time it was a bit different. It patched for about 5 minutes the first time but I moved my mouse off the patcher window and the error came up. On my second try, after uninstalling and reinstalling again, It patched for a really long time, like 20 minutes and I think the trick was to not move my mouse but eventually (after patching all the .ut3 map files) it went back to patching the .cab files and on 1d.cab it hung on 99% and the error popped up. D:

This is a really peculiar issue and I hope the GM's fix it! :c  

If you need the .cab files I can give it to you.

I made a back up of them like 2 months ago but if I give you them I think it will only starting updating after the ones I'll give you since you'll have it if I give you.

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:03 pm
:O That could work!!

Also, is there some sort of way to do a manual patch? Can't I just get the patched game files off of one of my friends? Or is it not that easy? :l

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:02 pm
Vezoid wrote:
:O That could work!!

Also, is there some sort of way to do a manual patch? Can't I just get the patched game files off of one of my friends? Or is it not that easy? :l  

Try this.

I'll upload my .cab files right away.

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:31 pm
Okey cokey! Thanks so much mate! :'D I'll give this a go tomorrow, gotta get some early rest for school :U

catch you later!

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:45 pm
Vezoid wrote:
Okey cokey! Thanks so much mate! :'D I'll give this a go tomorrow, gotta get some early rest for school :U

catch you later!  

Here are the Cab Files when I did the backup 2 months ago...

1: Go here and Download the file: Cab Files

2: The Cab Files are inside the .rar file you downloaded so just right click on the file you downloaded and click on 'Extract files...' and then choose the path that I currently don't know <.<

I'll try to make a new backup of all the Cab files tomorrow and gonna post it here!

See you tomorrow! Razz

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:17 pm
Ok, so here we go...I have every ".Cab files" that were implemented on January update so just try it out, I just downloaded them from Steam today so here they are!

Cab Files (Except 3N and 33D - Both on other link down):

1: Go here and Download the file: Cab Files (Except 3N and 33D)

2: The Cab files are inside the .rar file you downloaded so just right click on the file you downloaded and click on 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\backup

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\backup

==============================\\===============================

3N and 33D Cab Files:

1: Go here and Download the file: 3N and 33D Cab files

2: The 3N and 33D Cab files are inside the .rar file you downloaded so just right click on the file you downloaded and click on 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:

NOTE: PATHS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER FILE YOU'VE DOWNLOADED!!

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\backup\1151

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\backup\1151

Man I really hope this can finally fix the problem.

If you have any question or if this didn't fixed the issue don't hesitate and reply again on this thread!

If this fixed your issue come here aswell confirming it fixed the issue. Smile

Vezoid

Rank 0
Vezoid
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:43 pm
Alright! Downloading them now, got 2 minutes left. Fingers crossed! Really hope this works!! Very Happy