daviddaurio

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Troop Information

Does anyone know?
Ok Players,

I am asking because I can not find much detailed info on this game I have many questions but I will only ask one.

There are 10 levels of enlightenment for say knights and 5 blessed rating which basically makes your current skill better. for example HP transformation lvl 1 give a 1% hp boost to your player. if you spend 1m daru that becomes 2% and so on til 5% then I assume you get a new different skill.

MY QUESTION IS what are all the levels 1-10?? what are they?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows.
Advertisement

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:48 pm
You spend 1M daru for a random skill. If the random skill is the same as old skill it should be +1% to it. Otherwise you will not get it until you fill then enlightenment bar. I think once it is full it takes one more time to guarantee a + next level (actually 6M needed). Each level adds 1%, I am guessing. I heard someone with a level 3 was 3%. FYI level 3 is 10.

So skip enlightenment unless your troops are at their max level. It is really not worth it. The 2% of [insert name] does not amount to much at all. so 2% of 6,000 = 120, a bit of a joke for all that daru.

I am unsure if trying for level 3 means all the random skills are lvl 2 or 3. Each troop can only have 1 enlightenment skill so far.

daviddaurio

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:19 pm
DingleMouse wrote:
You spend 1M daru for a random skill. If the random skill is the same as old skill it should be +1% to it. Otherwise you will not get it until you fill then enlightenment bar. I think once it is full it takes one more time to guarantee a + next level (actually 6M needed). Each level adds 1%, I am guessing. I heard someone with a level 3 was 3%. FYI level 3 is 10.

So skip enlightenment unless your troops are at their max level. It is really not worth it. The 2% of [insert name] does not amount to much at all. so 2% of 6,000 = 120, a bit of a joke for all that daru.

I am unsure if trying for level 3 means all the random skills are lvl 2 or 3. Each troop can only have 1 enlightenment skill so far.  

Yes, I could have told you all that. Now the question is what are the 10 different skills up to level 10. Please someone who actually knows answer??

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:46 pm
the skills are p def m def p atk m atk hp transformation. these are the skils u can choose from.
lvl 1 of enlightenment is 1 one mil gold for random skill if you happen 2 get the lvl up congratz. as far as the 10 lvls of the enlightenment lvl 1 is 1 % lvl 2 is 2% lvl 3 is 3 %and so on up to a maximum of 10 % of the chosen skill. each chance cost 1 mil daru no matter if you are on lvl 1 or lvl 9 trying 2 lvl it. lvl 1 has a bar that has 0 - 5. this bar fills up with green each time u attempt 2 raise the lvl of your enlightenment. when the bar is completely filled you get 100% chance for your next enlightenment to increase to lvl 2. the lvl 2 bar is bigger and the lvl 3 bar is also. so spend your daru on either lvling your enlightenment or your troops its up 2 u but have fun and hope u like wartune Smile