PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:44 am
Top booster LOL

Advertisement

GGnoReRe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:28 pm
salim2012 wrote:
orixi1 wrote:
As far as im cocerned, you cant do that salim. There is no possible way to put guns onto your account and to make your account any rank without working (with hacks or without) to get that. ie. Exp hack.
im not a hacker or a programmer but as far as i know, guns are serversided. Which means you cant put any weapon on an account or change anything on about a weapon on an account unless ou have direct access to the server. (with an administrator account)

The fact is, people have been trying to find a way to do all this for years but to no avail. That being said, unless you show 100% proof that he can do that, you, my good sir, are a liar. Smile  

Don't call me a liar like that, maybe learn to read before you accuse someone of something. Those are the things he told me and I'm simply putting them here. He told me (underlined it for you this time before you accuse me again) that he can buy all weapons for 0 sp/ap. But I'm pretty sure he can put any rank he wants with his fakerank, he already showed us going from master srg, to 5 star yellow and in this screenshot hes 5 star blue. He told me the person who was hacking the servers has been doing it so if you're able to dc 2 whole servers I'm pretty sure that person must be a good hacker. The fact you say you're not a hacker or a programmer means you shouldn't be accusing so fast. You probably don't even know who zenma is and what he has done to the game.

dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:
He DIDN'T boost. He can put any rank he want, when I asked him to put yellow 5 star he did. He told me he would put me on 5 star if I had fake rank and would give him my account LOL! Anyway he can also get any weapon he wants, he showed us almost every wb 4x on 4 types.. Also he puts some hack on that if you click to show his profile you'll dc. Oh, and he got the account from some hacker called fj and he said he has been hacking the servers all the time. That's all I know.  

LMfao What a bunch of Bs.

when u look at hes profile and D.c that s a bug that's been out there for 7 months.

that kid that has every Gun is called a Aper (Gcoiner)

even kita can t hacks server.

the only thing u can do with servers is Doss them.

u can t get in with a Gm or Pm pass code. Razz  

You're an idiot and I'm not even going to properly explain to you what I just said. I mean, a bug that only works at him? It was a hack back than and now he just said to me I would dc if I opened his profile and I did. When he said it was safe to open I didn't dc. If you don't know **** don't talk.  

You do realize a "good hacker" would not waste time on SF right? They could be doing so many other things, especially things that make them money and lots of money.

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:35 pm
orixi1 wrote:
As far as im cocerned, you cant do that salim. There is no possible way to put guns onto your account and to make your account any rank without working (with hacks or without) to get that. ie. Exp hack.
im not a hacker or a programmer but as far as i know, guns are serversided. Which means you cant put any weapon on an account or change anything on about a weapon on an account unless ou have direct access to the server. (with an administrator account)

The fact is, people have been trying to find a way to do all this for years but to no avail. That being said, unless you show 100% proof that he can do that, you, my good sir, are a liar. Smile  

You don't know what people can or can't do in this game. In 2009, no one thought "anti recoil" existed cause they've never seen it.

In 2010, no one thought "id blocking" existed and that people were just lying, not even ijji believed it and too add no one thought kita could hack accounts with just the username, but she obviously did, and she did too many people.

In 2011, no one thought "damage hacking" was possible

New hacks come to this game every year, it was just a matter of time before people could do this. And I'm pretty sure the unrealskills old hack had that you could get any weapon and some armor.

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:38 pm
GGnoReRe wrote:
salim2012 wrote:
orixi1 wrote:

Don't call me a liar like that, maybe learn to read before you accuse someone of something. Those are the things he told me and I'm simply putting them here. He told me (underlined it for you this time before you accuse me again) that he can buy all weapons for 0 sp/ap. But I'm pretty sure he can put any rank he wants with his fakerank, he already showed us going from master srg, to 5 star yellow and in this screenshot hes 5 star blue. He told me the person who was hacking the servers has been doing it so if you're able to dc 2 whole servers I'm pretty sure that person must be a good hacker. The fact you say you're not a hacker or a programmer means you shouldn't be accusing so fast. You probably don't even know who zenma is and what he has done to the game.

dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:
He DIDN'T boost. He can put any rank he want, when I asked him to put yellow 5 star he did. He told me he would put me on 5 star if I had fake rank and would give him my account LOL! Anyway he can also get any weapon he wants, he showed us almost every wb 4x on 4 types.. Also he puts some hack on that if you click to show his profile you'll dc. Oh, and he got the account from some hacker called fj and he said he has been hacking the servers all the time. That's all I know.  

when u look at hes profile and D.c that s a bug that's been out there for 7 months.

You're an idiot and I'm not even going to properly explain to you what I just said. I mean, a bug that only works at him? It was a hack back than and now he just said to me I would dc if I opened his profile and I did. When he said it was safe to open I didn't dc. If you don't know **** don't talk.  

You do realize a "good hacker" would not waste time on SF right? They could be doing so many other things, especially things that make them money and lots of money.  

Maybe he enjoys hacking on sf cause it's so easy to code for the game. Maybe he use to play sf before he started coding and coding hacks for games and than selling it can get you in big big trouble and what if he doesn't want to deal with all that stuff like always fixing them, recoding it cause it gets patched, etc.

And too dahem, kita could never hack, it was all from zenma. Zenma could easily take down sf and no one aps that much lol, live outside of your little box buddy.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:01 pm
salim2012 wrote:
orixi1 wrote:

dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:

Get more mad plz. Get a video or Gtfo and stfu .

daansips

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:19 pm

prove hack

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1889039

Look his rank and Headshots, he make the 5 star gold to 5 star red.

salim2012

Rank 1
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:39 pm
dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:
orixi1 wrote:

dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:

What do you got to say now ya ******

How I feel everyday when my gift tab is empty.

.Audacious.

Rank 3
.Audacious.
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:47 pm
This is well over 180 million points, of course he's not legit lol! Having 23k head shots is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too low for a blue general of the army.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:50 pm
salim2012 wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:
orixi1 wrote:

dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:

Video . i click in thread thiers just ur own Alt acc backing u up Smile bye.

salim2012

Rank 1
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:12 pm
dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:
orixi1 wrote:

dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:

Video . i click in thread thiers just ur own Alt acc backing u up Smile bye.  

What the Hard? It's not my alt account and are you Brilliant, you don't need a video when there's enough proof on the 2 screenshots you idiot. Same name, different rank. What are you gonna say now, he boosted? Lmao, you just love this game so much you're blind to see it's falling apart and you can't accept it.

How I feel everyday when my gift tab is empty.