Baka.Konata

Rank 2
Baka.Konata
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:46 am
Haha boost i mean really. You need like a stupid amount of exp and wayyyy more games to be that rank

Advertisement

NLItamar

Rank 1
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:53 am

Re: 5 Star founded

bebobond10 wrote:
omg guys u had to see that booster he must insane to get this rank with those low states

i vote for him to get bann and even if he is AP spender

lol youre are noob man
every one hacks on sf.. so you can bann every one

Greetings from NLItamar , T I T A N S , M A F I A Zombie Assasin YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChcwnthQNH2oDnpCp7g7tYA

salim2012

Rank 1
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:49 am
He DIDN'T boost. He can put any rank he want, when I asked him to put yellow 5 star he did. He told me he would put me on 5 star if I had fake rank and would give him my account LOL! Anyway he can also get any weapon he wants, he showed us almost every wb 4x on 4 types.. Also he puts some hack on that if you click to show his profile you'll dc. Oh, and he got the account from some hacker called fj and he said he has been hacking the servers all the time. That's all I know.

How I feel everyday when my gift tab is empty.

orixi1

Rank 1
orixi1
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:26 am
As far as im cocerned, you cant do that salim. There is no possible way to put guns onto your account and to make your account any rank without working (with hacks or without) to get that. ie. Exp hack.
im not a hacker or a programmer but as far as i know, guns are serversided. Which means you cant put any weapon on an account or change anything on about a weapon on an account unless ou have direct access to the server. (with an administrator account)

The fact is, people have been trying to find a way to do all this for years but to no avail. That being said, unless you show 100% proof that he can do that, you, my good sir, are a liar. Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

bebobond10

Rank 1
bebobond10
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:31 am
orixi1 wrote:
As far as im cocerned, you cant do that salim. There is no possible way to put guns onto your account and to make your account any rank without working (with hacks or without) to get that. ie. Exp hack.
im not a hacker or a programmer but as far as i know, guns are serversided. Which means you cant put any weapon on an account or change anything on about a weapon on an account unless ou have direct access to the server. (with an administrator account)

The fact is, people have been trying to find a way to do all this for years but to no avail. That being said, unless you show 100% proof that he can do that, you, my good sir, are a liar. Smile  

true

SergantY "On my way to be the besT"

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:42 am
salim2012 wrote:
He DIDN'T boost. He can put any rank he want, when I asked him to put yellow 5 star he did. He told me he would put me on 5 star if I had fake rank and would give him my account LOL! Anyway he can also get any weapon he wants, he showed us almost every wb 4x on 4 types.. Also he puts some hack on that if you click to show his profile you'll dc. Oh, and he got the account from some hacker called fj and he said he has been hacking the servers all the time. That's all I know.  

LMfao What a bunch of Bs.

when u look at hes profile and D.c that s a bug that's been out there for 7 months.

that kid that has every Gun is called a Aper (Gcoiner)

even kita can t hacks server.

the only thing u can do with servers is Doss them.

u can t get in with a Gm or Pm pass code. Razz

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:44 am
wow Pro 25/7 gamer for sure

salim2012

Rank 1
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:07 am
orixi1 wrote:

Don't call me a liar like that, maybe learn to read before you accuse someone of something. Those are the things he told me and I'm simply putting them here. He told me (underlined it for you this time before you accuse me again) that he can buy all weapons for 0 sp/ap. But I'm pretty sure he can put any rank he wants with his fakerank, he already showed us going from master srg, to 5 star yellow and in this screenshot hes 5 star blue. He told me the person who was hacking the servers has been doing it so if you're able to dc 2 whole servers I'm pretty sure that person must be a good hacker. The fact you say you're not a hacker or a programmer means you shouldn't be accusing so fast. You probably don't even know who zenma is and what he has done to the game.

dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:

when u look at hes profile and D.c that s a bug that's been out there for 7 months.

You're an idiot and I'm not even going to properly explain to you what I just said. I mean, a bug that only works at him? It was a hack back than and now he just said to me I would dc if I opened his profile and I did. When he said it was safe to open I didn't dc. If you don't know **** don't talk.

How I feel everyday when my gift tab is empty.

majorshot19

Rank 0
majorshot19
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:17 am
I rate the guy tbh I think he put atleast 4-5 years into the game and who would actually play this game for so long to get 5 star you gotta have no life or be on ksf.... So unless this guy is on ksf screenshot witch isn't I say just let the guy be he may have boosted so what does it effect you in anyway does he hack in games? Does he make you all suicide in game? No? Then just let the guy be.

majorshot19

Rank 0
majorshot19
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:20 am
dahemkiller18 wrote:
salim2012 wrote:

Idk why you mentioned kita... Kita is nothing the only reason she had powers back in ijjji is because she showed gm and sht herself and gained the power and people just followed her to get sht.... She was also sht at sf. Kita is just a sterotype people use when server down for example "servers down" other guy "Prob kita"..... She has no powers here.