Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:31 pm   Last edited by Topic. on Feb 02, 2013 1:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Regarding Playtime Events

Just a clarifcation to everyone concerned about them.
It's come to my attention that certain players are spreading false rumors that playtime events are officially over. Apparently when I mentioned that we are planning to cut down on playtime events people misunderstood and thought we were ending them for good and I'm here to say that rumor is false and whoever spread that rumor must have some how misunderstood the meaning behind.. cutting down.

Just to clarify this we are cutting down on playtimes to ensure that every resource Team Action has is used to take action on bigger priorities much more important than free prizes Wink
This would include hackers/hacks/tickets.
We will have more PT events soon and much more different events that revolve around other factors besides playtime but for now we will take a break from having them until some priorities are resolved.
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:33 pm

rc

good to know.. i guess =\ , yea, i just got walled hardcore today.

From Gus, With Love.

USF_Confidence

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:35 pm
We all know aeria lacks the patience to create more when people like myself get annoyed when the payouts are delayed for weeks on end.

if they make anymore it should be after they payout the rest and get rid of all the bugs , i personally like playtime events since its free rewards we earn in-game , but i would be a liar if i said i have the patience to wait forever , i'l come back in a month maybe by then il have something in my gifts.

But i know Aeria will make more events.

Aelibey95

Rank 4
Aelibey95
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:36 pm
Yeah i am sorry for getting so mad on forums / other ppl xD I just misread ur reply

Thanks for the heads up Topic.

Lookoutordie

Rank 2
Lookoutordie
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:38 pm
Ok, ty for telling us Wink
But are we getting paid from the 2 previous playtimes?

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:39 pm
I think it would just be better to eliminate them completely until Kevinism can come up with a system. We're having to wait over a month anyway to receive the prizes from the event and as far as I remember, Kevinism should be done really soon Shocked

StupidLady

Rank 0
StupidLady
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:40 pm
it's clear now... aelibey95 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:41 pm
Good to hear, Seems killhack is back and the hacks are marching up yet again (Vip's) Apex U can do it Smile

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:42 pm
Lookoutordie wrote:
Ok, ty for telling us Wink
But are we getting paid from the 2 previous playtimes?  

of course of course.
Payouts for those events are a little delayed atm they were not disregarded I can assure you that Wink

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:42 pm
So maybe refrain from the giant texted, dramatic statements. "SF was alive before PT's came to be SF will be alive without them."
Also pay out these events and stop taking the piss by having the time to make more tiered events before paying us out for our time.
Don't know why I bother typing really, because I don't give a poo about SF under Aeria's reign anymore, they already blew that chance with me. Smile