lordmech

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:01 am

missing files

last four days i have been Dling re-installing games and missing files from a few of your games what gives why are SO many files missing or in need of repairing aeria games use to be great for games now i spend more time trying to fix the game. Aeria use to great DL and play now it is DL and spend days trying to get it to work cause of missing DLL files and you would like us to spend real money with your company and yet you have products that are saying not to spend money.
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:43 am
If you're missing files from a game, un-install, and re-install the game itself.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

lordmech

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:42 pm
yes i have done that last four days i have DLd games deleted them off reDLd and went looking for missing DLL files or how to fix them. Aeria games in the past i could DL them and play no problems in the last year i DL a game and spend time fixing it cause of missing DLL files no idea why the quality of Aeria has gone so down hill like this.

vexslasher

Rank 0
vexslasher
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:13 pm
You should be careful which sites you get dll files from, it's very common for a dll file to be altered to have added harmful properties.

Also it's possible the problem might not be just a missing dll file even if that's what the error is saying. For example if it's saying this "The dll file directx.dll is missing or not found" then you downloading that dll will not fix the problem it means that you need to download the program directX, there is many similar problems like this.

Maybe you should just tell us what the message is and someone here can probably help you fix it.

lordmech

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:26 pm
the current missing one is lua5.1.dll the others i fixed i hope cause i am longer getting the popup that says they are missing.