minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:16 pm   Last edited by minuzaki on Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Ayvee's being.

Learn how Ayvee came to be. And the epics of her adventure.
"You have had a child! You have broken your pact with the River Styx, Diana." Jupiter boomed. "And you haven't, father? You've broken pacts with the River Styx countless times, and yet, you still rule Olympus. Why should my daughter be sent to the underworld? I feel like she may blend in with the mortals." Diana said, cradling her baby within her arms with loving eyes. "Very well. But that piece of Hard hound fecal matter you fornicated with shall receive your punishment." Jupiter said. Diana would have disagree'd, but she knew the only way to save her daughter, would to be to let this happen.

New York City, 13 years later.

I was running from...whatever that thing was. It called itself a Gorgon. I just know I had to get away from it. It was green, slimey, had darting yellow eyes, and a snake's tail. It looked like something my Latin teacher taught me in class. Anyway, I hid in a dark alleyway. I heard something rustle. Suddenly, the gorgon burst out of the wall behind me. I back flipped as the gorgon's snake tail very narrowly missed my face. I had a premonition-sort of a vision. Like the vision, the gorgon tried to sweep kick me, I jumped up, roundhouse kicking it in the face. My adrenaline and energy surged. The gorgon roared, I ran up the fire escape, the gorgon very easily smashing them with it's tail. I got on the roof. Slowly looking down, the gorgon was no where to be found. Suddenly, I had a slimey, long, ugly tail wrapped around me up to my neck. The feeling was indescribable. I was being crushed, I could hear my own bones being crushed. No where out. No where to go. A voice spoke in my head. "Release your power" it said, almost a whisper, so faint, it wasn't even there. I suddenly felt myself healing, I didn't know how, but I used some sort of force to-well, force the tail off of me. I pushed that force above me, allowing me to fly. I, again, didn't know how, but I reached up, and a bow appeared in my hands. (It looks exactly like Quills Heavenly Beast Bow IG.) I pulled it back, an arrow automatically appeared. I released it, the arrow hitting straight through the chest, it disappeared into a yellow dust. I landed, breathing heavily, and right next to me, a woman with dark black hair, pale white skin, and eyes that continued to change color was right next to me. "Come with me, daughter.

Chapter 1. End.

Hey guys! This is my first story in.....well....a while. Which is actually why I'm doing it here. I need to get my edge back. In almost all my stories, they get better as they go along. I also may edit the initial chapter, just to make it look better. I can already see where I should describe and explain more, buuut too lazy. But yes, this (in my head) is how Ayvee came to be. I get idea's pretty randomly, so I guess if you want to read more (if anyone even looks), then just keep checking back. Lol. Cya guise. <_>
Advertisement

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:04 am

*o*

It's so interesting!!!!! I love how you related the story to some gods ^^ don't worry about your edge coming back cuz you already have it there. I'm so excited to read more chapters Very Happy

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:54 am
I thought it was passed on?

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:49 pm
Chapter 2.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, who are you?" I asked, looking into her multicolered eyes. "I am your mother, child." She responded. "And we must leave here now before another Gorgon spawns." "Wait, wait, wait. I think I deserve an explanation. Why was that...thing...that Gorgon after me? What the crap is so important about me?" Before I could ask another question, I was on top of a mountain with multiple buildings that resembled Ancient Rome. There was even a roman style Senate building. And I had just realized that my stomach felt like it was upside-down. Falling to my knee's, I was still in awe of this amazing sight. The woman began to fly, and I too became weightless. This certainly did not help my stomach. Unable to speak, I just decided to observe. As we floated around, I began to see a throne room with 12 thrones. Each had a certain symbol. The one that struck me the most, were the two in the middle, one showed an Eagle, and the one next to it, only slightly smaller, showed a trident. The rest were smaller, but still amazingly breathtaking. I saw a moon, fire, spears, the sun, an owl, so on, and so forth. There were 11 people sitting on their thrones, looking at me. The woman who claimed to be my mother walked to the throne with the moon and had placed me at the center. "Is this her, Diana?" The one sitting at the Eagle'd Throne asked. "Yes, father." My ears perked. Diana? As in, Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt? The Goddess who I idolized the most out of all the roman gods? "Welcome, Child. I am Jupiter. And I am your grandfather." Jupiter said. "Hey, Arti, she's a real looker huh?" The one sitting at the sun throne said, looking me up and down. I flinched and looked at Jupiter. "Jupiter, as in, King of the 12 olympian gods, ruler of the sky, and master of lightning?"I asked, sarcastically. "Why, yes! I'm surprised the mortals still speak of me." He said. I laughed. Hard. Like, my lungs felt like they were going to cave in. "Ok ok, and the next thing you're going to tell me is that you're Jupiter, that guy's Neptune, that guys Apollo, and" I pointed to a very lumpy, muscular, ugly guy "that's Vulcan?" "Yes!" I stared at Jupiter. "And I'm supposed to believe this, how?" "Well let me see" Diana spoke up "You've been attacked by a Gorgon, you flew yourself, you have a bow that makes arrow's by itself out of moonlight, you were transported here in under 00000.1 milliseconds, and you're sitting here, in a throne room, bestowed on a flying cloud. If you haven't believed anything is up by now, then Minerva, my child needs to be smarter." "Diana!" Jupiter boomed. "Of course she believes us!" "No. She doesn't, father. I spend more time on earth than any other god or goddess here. The mortal's do not practice paganism anymore." "Oh. Well then, yes child. This is real. All of it. And your world is about to change. Forever."

Chapter 2. End.

Hey guys! Sorry for the wall of text. I'll learn how to organize more. Tell me what you think of the story so far! I think it's fantastic. For anyone who enjoy's Greek and Roman mythology, this is totally the story for you. I'll even be including some imfamous facts. Titans, monsters, and certain demigod's throughout history. Did you know, Hercules name is actually roman? His original name is Heracles. Hmm. I guess Hercules just has a better ring to it. Since, y'know, Hera tried everything in her power to kill him. XD anyhow, I'm already writing chapter 5, just gonna edit s-more before I actually post the continuing chapters. Fun fun fun! (I hate editing. So much.) \o Cya soon.