http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp39rUzedlw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8eM1dONAzU

by the way, it isn't GunZ.  
repulse best game ev4 ;[[

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

ash0787

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:55 pm
looks good yeah, looks faster than COD, what happened to it why is it RIP ?

NobodyHellz

Rank 1
NobodyHellz
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:56 pm
Looks fun.

5:42 on first video intense

Got my acc back np

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:59 pm
I love Repulse too bad it was shut down. I'm sure DropKick would love seeing this.

GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:32 pm
RIP Repulse. I wish it could have been around longer. We were really invested into that game and looking forward to rolling out more content and improvements (we were going to balance assault!) Unfortunately the developers folded and a publisher needs their developer to keep the life of the game going.

Personally, I had a lot of fun in that game and I saw some amazingly skilled players. Snipe mode was my favorite, despite getting completely wrecked by some people. The game truly will be missed.

And with that I end with Van Halen playing the Top Gun Theme, a fitting farewell to a great game.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:29 pm
Old memories back then.... Neutral

I really loved Repulse. Sad

joshuawn

Rank 1
joshuawn
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:20 am
GMDropkick wrote:
RIP Repulse. I wish it could have been around longer. We were really invested into that game and looking forward to rolling out more content and improvements (we were going to balance assault!) Unfortunately the developers folded and a publisher needs their developer to keep the life of the game going.

Personally, I had a lot of fun in that game and I saw some amazingly skilled players. Snipe mode was my favorite, despite getting completely wrecked by some people. The game truly will be missed.

And with that I end with Van Halen playing the Top Gun Theme, a fitting farewell to a great game.  

regardless of all the drama and general trouble i caused you guys, i honestly do respect your hard work and your commitment; the GM's definitely deserved a lot more praise for their hard work than i bothered to give them. i realize i came off as callous, rude, and generally unlikeable, but here it goes:

it may be too late now, but i would like to thank you guys for trying your hardest and i sincerely apologize if i made your work difficult sometimes. i was (and still am) passionate about the game, and i honestly didn't want to see it disappear suddenly like genesis a.d.

i hope that the source material for the game is still available somewhere even with queenssoft gone; maybe one day, it'll come back with a bang.

wish you guys the best.

GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:21 pm
joshuawn wrote:
GMDropkick wrote:

regardless of all the drama and general trouble i caused you guys, i honestly do respect your hard work and your commitment; the GM's definitely deserved a lot more praise for their hard work than i bothered to give them. i realize i came off as callous, rude, and generally unlikeable, but here it goes:

it may be too late now, but i would like to thank you guys for trying your hardest and i sincerely apologize if i made your work difficult sometimes. i was (and still am) passionate about the game, and i honestly didn't want to see it disappear suddenly like genesis a.d.

i hope that the source material for the game is still available somewhere even with queenssoft gone; maybe one day, it'll come back with a bang.

wish you guys the best.  

I appreciate your message. And you never made our work difficult nor were you considered a troll or general thorn in our side. We appreciated you discussing in-game mechanics and class balance. The producers and GMs actually enjoyed reading your theorycrafting and feedback as well as watching you play. We are all gamers ourselves in some way or another so it was just like us being at home reading the forums on our own personal favorite games. Also, i've been a GM on multiple FPS games: WolfTeam, Soldier Front, AvA, GunZ, and Repulse. You are one of the most talented players I have ever seen.

Its tough to tell what's Repulse future will be. I hope it gets another chance because it is a very fun and unique game but only time will tell.

Take care.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:25 pm
GMDropkick wrote:

Oh God, that was one of the first songs I ever learned on guitar. Memories!

Also, dat hair.