WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:17 pm

@ Pm Vert and GameMasters. (not a rage thread)

would like to bring up a thought i just had concerning the "Creative" section on the forums.
i was thinking that since most of the community ( 80%) does not go to this section, we should delete this off the list. making threads in the general discussion section and linking members to the topics that we make in the creative section will not work. they will forget.

i might have a better idea instead.

see this?

how about creating a "Creative" section just like that? (creative is just an example, "fan art" or "videos" can also be used here instead of Creative).

this means, more people are likely to scroll down once in a while and check things out you know?

now your probably gonna ask "well, how are we gonna post in these sections?"

we can make it a drop down arrow.
have it as general discussion as default.
people who make the fan art can just click the drop down arrow and choose fan art. (just an example)

i have made many threads with good ideas that have been ignored, but i would like a response on this for once.
Advertisement

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:26 pm
I support this.

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:28 pm
I approve this message. Smile

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:28 pm
Agreed DUDE!.

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:54 pm
I Support this 2

hit_468

Rank 1
hit_468
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:18 pm
yeah that sounds good! i just drew a red tiger desperado during math because i was bored and i would love to show you guys!

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:20 pm
The only traffic SF usually gets is in it's general discussion index. Other indexes are good, but I don't think they make a difference since most people end up coming here for everything anyway.

I'd have to agree

JohnnyBoi.

Rank 2
JohnnyBoi.
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:33 pm
LOL U WISH

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:14 pm
Not to crap on your plate or anything, but shouldn't SF-specific suggestions go into the Suggestions forum, and website/portal/forum suggestions go in that appropriate forum?

EDIT: Wait a second, are you suggesting that they customize the forum template page across all of Aeria just because you don't want to browse forums?

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:27 pm

rc

Relaera wrote:
Not to crap on your plate or anything, but shouldn't SF-specific suggestions go into the Suggestions forum, and website/portal/forum suggestions go in that appropriate forum?

EDIT: Wait a second, are you suggesting that they customize the forum template page across all of Aeria just because you don't want to browse forums?  

at your first question, they do not look at the soldierfront suggestions forums, especially since i see a bunch of posts in there with people cussing aeria, which most likely still hasnt been dealt with.

and your 2nd part, i thought about that, and its only a suggestion for the soldierfront forums part, not any other forum. if they cant make it do that, then well, i already lost hope. (should also answer your first question)