Author Message

XJaneDoe

Rank 0
XJaneDoe
Joined
10 Nov 2011
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:57 pm
AoL

Fighter SternSux(never gives up) Tazzrawrr(for always running back to help)
Defender TukW4L(think that is right)
Ranger Madyson
Archer Gucci
Priest DaisyRaine
Mage Black


UoF

Warrior Gaturro
Guard PitBoss
Assassin ForeverOdd
Hunter GreenMousie
Oracle PorkSoda
Pagan SmexyMousie
Advertisement

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
Joined
14 Sep 2008
Posts
1464
Location
weirton United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: burp

RAWR
superturk23 wrote:
AoL

Fighter : ZeroHour
Defender : tuk
Ranger : theres only one ranger i see, Madyson
Archer : Cherubin
Priest : DaisyRaine, Amor, Mrs.Quack
Mage : Yper(something)


UoF

Warrior : ...Aurnia... , -SicK
Guard : -GruMpy-
Assassin : MoonQ
Hunter : GreenMousie ( best hunt i have ever seen )
Oracle : Eriko. / .QueenBooty.
Pagan : sarah, Jean

sincerely; Skippeh, Buo, Boo.Boo  


^^^^Thanks for the Vote bro -.-

lxbryant1983

Rank 3
lxbryant1983
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1557
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Re: Superlatives

Hard to pick the best pvpers , you all are great to me...so I made this list! enjoy XD
acac8484 wrote:
lxbryant1983 wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
DeVour... wrote:
Best Dressed: AoL- JOKER, Gucci UoF- GreenMousie
Cutest Couple :Aol- The Quacks UoF- The Mousies
Most Athletic: Aol- Sonic UoF- lain3
Funniest/clown: AoL- Stern UoF- PorkSoda(cause the name makes me giggle)
Most Friendly: AoL- Alegria,leki UoF- PurpleMousie
Biggest Ego: AoL- Zero UoF- Str8
Shyest: AoL- Dreiko UoF- MoonQ
Most Likely to Succeed: AoL- RedCrow UoF- ForeverOdd,Jean-Grey
Hardest Worker: AoL- Priest UoF- Orcs
Best Looking: AoL- Amor,Tazz UoF- Maleficia,Sara
Most likely to be posting on forums instead of pvping;
AoL- Stern UoF-
Most likely to put their foot in their mouth: AoL- Stern UoF-
Most likely to still be living with their parents in 20 years:
AoL- Stern UoF-Sick

In Loving Memory of those who moved on: Ave,Onz,and ofc 3:17  


hahahahhahaha I WIN as usual lolool. Not fair that someone whose name is Gucci is best dressed Razz  


QQQ someone saw your picture on Facebook maybe Very Happy :p  


youre a creepy ******  



Joke bro Smile  


Gucci take a pic of u with ur bicepts flexing, just wanna see if thats really u or not XD. I get to the gym most lunches and eat health and will never be as lean an cut as u in that pic so i gotta make sure thats u and not some pic u snagged online xD

<3 Odd  


Real world is not Shaiya take your stress away 1st before you do any diet or workout there is no much excuses and no forum in the gym if anything goes wrong... ok Very Happy i post one moth old pic for you Very Happy  


^^I think you must be trying to trick me so you can be the only smexy one out there. It cant be that i need to stay outta game and off forums since i only play 2-3 times a week for a hr or two each time and only make around 5-8 post a week. Compare that to the tons of post i have seen of yours and that your in game every day for hours on end and i think you actually mean thats the way to get smexy! If thats the case and how it works best imma have to log in more and post like its going outta style!!!!

<3 Odd (btw i said a pic of you flexing ur biceps not more abs!)

.absthegod.

Rank 2
Joined
07 Aug 2012
Posts
718
Location
Toga United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 5:52 pm
Odd you could be like me... athletic but only have abs cuz you're too anorexic Very Happy

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

.Madyson.

Rank 0
.Madyson.
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
76
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:35 pm
Sorry Gat Sad ..... I knew there was someone I forgot.... I was trying to think of who all kills me with one DS...(no matter what ele top I got on). You definitely belong on that list. And you're right about GreenMousie too, any of those nicknames fit very well. He makes Proelium look like a ghost town when I'm on late. I just log, I don't even bother Razz.....btw stop killing me sooo much...I'm just a squishy ranger xD

Also, we do have nubbie rangers sometimes, but I think they see what u guys do to me and say screw it. Personally, I don't blame them. Without Uber gears, rangers/sins are just bait. Even with Uber gears I'm still bait....but I don't mind dying, if that isn't obvious Smile

.absthegod.

Rank 2
Joined
07 Aug 2012
Posts
718
Location
Toga United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:55 pm
.Madyson. wrote:
Sorry Gat Sad ..... I knew there was someone I forgot.... I was trying to think of who all kills me with one DS...(no matter what ele top I got on). You definitely belong on that list. And you're right about GreenMousie too, any of those nicknames fit very well. He makes Proelium look like a ghost town when I'm on late. I just log, I don't even bother Razz.....btw stop killing me sooo much...I'm just a squishy ranger xD

Also, we do have nubbie rangers sometimes, but I think they see what u guys do to me and say screw it. Personally, I don't blame them. Without Uber gears, rangers/sins are just bait. Even with Uber gears I'm still bait....but I don't mind dying, if that isn't obvious Smile  


nahhhhhh you still suxor

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
836
Location
Czech Republic
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:43 pm
FlameAlquimist wrote:
XD how funny u r... really... u r not a match for me and my noble gears Wink but... guess we ll never know right ? hide behind ur QQs and justify urself im a rec war XD soo funny u r...  


I always forgot there are 6 years old ppl playing this game too... Very Happy Wake up finish your burger and find some other game where you can show your skills... what do you find hard on pressing 3 buttons and moving mouse is this game ? Very Happy As fighter i killed everyone , only SicK was killing me. Sooo get some burgers fury kids and cover each other like you visits same elementary school if you find to need special skills to press 3 buttons and moving mouse Rolf Very Happy

4Raw.mecca

superturk23

Rank 3
superturk23
Joined
01 Jul 2012
Posts
1054
Location
victoria Australia
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: burp

RAWR
eazydc69 wrote:
superturk23 wrote:
AoL

Fighter : ZeroHour
Defender : tuk
Ranger : theres only one ranger i see, Madyson
Archer : Cherubin
Priest : DaisyRaine, Amor, Mrs.Quack
Mage : Yper(something)


UoF

Warrior : ...Aurnia... , -SicK , Str8
Guard : -GruMpy-
Assassin : MoonQ
Hunter : GreenMousie ( best hunt i have ever seen )
Oracle : Eriko. / .QueenBooty.
Pagan : sarah, Jean

sincerely; Skippeh, Buo, Boo.Boo  


^^^^Thanks for the Vote bro -.-  


Edit for the QQer ._.

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
857
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:55 pm
.Madyson. wrote:
Sorry Gat Sad ..... I knew there was someone I forgot.... I was trying to think of who all kills me with one DS...(no matter what ele top I got on). You definitely belong on that list. And you're right about GreenMousie too, any of those nicknames fit very well. He makes Proelium look like a ghost town when I'm on late. I just log, I don't even bother Razz.....btw stop killing me sooo much...I'm just a squishy ranger xD

Also, we do have nubbie rangers sometimes, but I think they see what u guys do to me and say screw it. Personally, I don't blame them. Without Uber gears, rangers/sins are just bait. Even with Uber gears I'm still bait....but I don't mind dying, if that isn't obvious Smile  


the best thing is not to give up, besides that is pvp abaout, no1 is immortal, no matter how big its mouth its, they gonna die anyway, ego isnt a shield to use against ppl as many ppl thinking atm.
Giving credit to every pvper, uber gear or not, not giving up and still trying, killing, dying, that is pvp about... and my first impression about sin/rang was they useless if they not spamming stun, but ive seen them doing things i couldnt even know... so... too much to learn still. Just keep tryng, u and every1 else ofc, no fun if ppl just logging off when they see a name... whats pvp without a challenge... Oo

Now go adn edit ur post and put me in that list -.-U

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
857
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:03 pm
acac8484 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:
XD how funny u r... really... u r not a match for me and my noble gears Wink but... guess we ll never know right ? hide behind ur QQs and justify urself im a rec war XD soo funny u r...  


I always forgot there are 6 years old ppl playing this game too... Very Happy Wake up finish your burger and find some other game where you can show your skills... what do you find hard on pressing 3 buttons and moving mouse is this game ? Very Happy As fighter i killed everyone , only SicK was killing me. Sooo get some burgers fury kids and cover each other like you visits same elementary school if you find to need special skills to press 3 buttons and moving mouse Rolf Very Happy  


u DO realice u r pretty funny right ? ... all u do is QQ and google pics to show ppl in this forum to pick up chicks ... pixels ... really... when u change ur speech THEN imma listen to u again, this far all i see and read is QQ QQ QQ QQ Mousie this, Mousie that, oh Mousie has this, Mousie has that, oh Mousie Mousie... ahhhh and time u time u change ur speech to "rec rec nub nub burger burger" ... u just repeat what other ppl saying and u acting like a smart one ? Oo dude... really... get back to 300 and stop QQing and bashing ppl u dont even know in a game u pretend to be God in... no1 achieved that yet, and for sure u gonna fail like many others tried.

If u have somrthing else to say, log in game, get to PRoe and we talk there, u and me, never said no to a 1v1, for sure im not gonna start with u 500% sure im not.

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: