acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Superlatives

Hard to pick the best pvpers , you all are great to me...so I made this list! enjoy XD
.absthegod. wrote:
DeVour... wrote:
Best Dressed: AoL- JOKER, Gucci UoF- GreenMousie
Cutest Couple :Aol- The Quacks UoF- The Mousies
Most Athletic: Aol- Sonic UoF- lain3
Funniest/clown: AoL- Stern UoF- PorkSoda(cause the name makes me giggle)
Most Friendly: AoL- Alegria,leki UoF- PurpleMousie
Biggest Ego: AoL- Zero UoF- Str8
Shyest: AoL- Dreiko UoF- MoonQ
Most Likely to Succeed: AoL- RedCrow UoF- ForeverOdd,Jean-Grey
Hardest Worker: AoL- Priest UoF- Orcs
Best Looking: AoL- Amor,Tazz UoF- Maleficia,Sara
Most likely to be posting on forums instead of pvping;
AoL- Stern UoF-
Most likely to put their foot in their mouth: AoL- Stern UoF-
Most likely to still be living with their parents in 20 years:
AoL- Stern UoF-Sick

In Loving Memory of those who moved on: Ave,Onz,and ofc 3:17  

hahahahhahaha I WIN as usual lolool. Not fair that someone whose name is Gucci is best dressed Razz  

QQQ someone saw your picture on Facebook maybe Very Happy :p

4Raw.mecca
Advertisement

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Hard to pick the best pvpers , you all are great to me...so I made this list! enjoy XD
acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
DeVour... wrote:
AoL- Stern UoF-
AoL- Stern UoF-Sick

hahahahhahaha I WIN as usual lolool. Not fair that someone whose name is Gucci is best dressed Razz  

youre a creepy ******

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:26 am

.absthegod. wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
DeVour... wrote:
AoL- Stern UoF-
AoL- Stern UoF-Sick

youre a creepy ******  

Joke bro Smile

4Raw.mecca

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:52 am
Fighter: mmmm too many... mmmm... mmmm....
Defender: IF im not wrong.... IF im not wrong... a diamon guy starts with T... but i could be wrong, if i am, then i dont know any defender.
Archer: Cherubin (sneaky bas**rd -.-) Lia.Toy (keep nossing, ull make it one day Wink but give u credit for trying, not giving up speaks of a pvper)
Ranger: Mady (i got no vote from u even tho im the one killing u the most, dont hate me, i dont Wink) besides there is no other ranger dunno why...
Priest: Daisy, Amor (almost impossible to kill...), Alegria (never giving up, THAT is the ppl bringing pvp a chance), Give-Nada (another priest suffering me, sowwy)
Mage: Tsubasa (i hate u -.- but imma keep aiming u all the time)

Warrior: Str8, SicK (i name u cause u gonna spam me if i dont), Walking (stood for my bashing and still pushing, speaks of a pvper)
Guardian: the one and only PIT ! who else if not !! Immortal Diamond kicking a** Guard...
Hunter: GreenMousie aka "the Shaiya killer" aka "no fun when he here" aka "the QQ maker", and iMrs.Beast (kills and fun, what else can we ask)
Assassin: MoonQ, he been on often lately, Odd is losing his spot.
Oracle: .QueenBooty. aka "the pole dancer for 1 gold", Rackel (been there for most 4 hours and no1 died LOL), PorkSoda (never giving up)
Pagan: 420Dat aka "the ARing machine" and Jean and Male... u should be on more often.

Special Prize for the QQer of the Zone: Gucci ... no1 deserves it more than u, btw i heard uve been summoned for 300 pt. 2 - The Return of the QQers ... gl with that Wink

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:55 am
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Defender: IF im not wrong.... IF im not wrong... a diamon guy starts with T... but i could be wrong, if i am, then i dont know any defender.
Archer: Cherubin (sneaky bas**rd -.-) Lia.Toy (keep nossing, ull make it one day Wink but give u credit for trying, not giving up speaks of a pvper)
Ranger: Mady (i got no vote from u even tho im the one killing u the most, dont hate me, i dont Wink) besides there is no other ranger dunno why...
Priest: Daisy, Amor (almost impossible to kill...), Alegria (never giving up, THAT is the ppl bringing pvp a chance), Give-Nada (another priest suffering me, sowwy)

Warrior: Str8, SicK (i name u cause u gonna spam me if i dont), Walking (stood for my bashing and still pushing, speaks of a pvper)
Guardian: the one and only PIT ! who else if not !! Immortal Diamond kicking a** Guard...
Hunter: GreenMousie aka "the Shaiya killer" aka "no fun when he here" aka "the QQ maker", and iMrs.Beast (kills and fun, what else can we ask)
Oracle: .QueenBooty. aka "the pole dancer for 1 gold", Rackel (been there for most 4 hours and no1 died LOL), PorkSoda (never giving up)
Pagan: 420Dat aka "the ARing machine" and Jean and Male... u should be on more often.

Special Prize for the QQer of the Zone: Gucci ... no1 deserves it more than u, btw i heard uve been summoned for 300 pt. 2 - The Return of the QQers ... gl with that Wink  

What you heard lol ? Make DPS as warr should be not full Rec leecher >.<

4Raw.mecca

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:00 am
acac8484 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:

if u saying that, u only showing how nub u r ... and the few u know about the game, whats going in the zone atm and how poor ur DPS is without xmas accesories and candies...
me ? REC leecher ? LOL ... stupid comments i have to read from ignorants...

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:02 am
FlameAlquimist wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:

if u saying that, u only showing how nub u r ... and the few u know about the game, whats going in the zone atm and how poor ur DPS is without xmas accesories and candies...
me ? REC leecher ? LOL ... stupid comments i have to read from ignorants...  

ou sorry you not full rec? i thought yes as i saw your dps Very Happy than nice noble gear >.<

4Raw.mecca

lxbryant1983

Rank 3
lxbryant1983
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:15 am

acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
DeVour... wrote:
AoL- Stern UoF-
AoL- Stern UoF-Sick

youre a creepy ******  

Joke bro Smile  

Gucci take a pic of u with ur bicepts flexing, just wanna see if thats really u or not XD. I get to the gym most lunches and eat health and will never be as lean an cut as u in that pic so i gotta make sure thats u and not some pic u snagged online xD

<3 Odd

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:16 am
XD how funny u r... really... u r not a match for me and my noble gears Wink but... guess we ll never know right ? hide behind ur QQs and justify urself im a rec war XD soo funny u r...

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:23 am

lxbryant1983 wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
DeVour... wrote:
AoL- Stern UoF-
AoL- Stern UoF-Sick

youre a creepy ******  

Joke bro Smile  

Gucci take a pic of u with ur bicepts flexing, just wanna see if thats really u or not XD. I get to the gym most lunches and eat health and will never be as lean an cut as u in that pic so i gotta make sure thats u and not some pic u snagged online xD

<3 Odd  

Real world is not Shaiya take your stress away 1st before you do any diet or workout there is no much excuses and no forum in the gym if anything goes wrong... ok Very Happy i post one moth old pic for you Very Happy

4Raw.mecca