Author Message

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3324
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Capping VR/ PR

GM's please read...
Ichibod wrote:
I literally cannot grind in VR with lvl 80 fury invading every two minutes. I'm not opposed to legallized stat padding per se, But at least let us have a fighting chance. Cap VR/PR at 70, Last week we got so fed up with the 80 stat padders that I took a party to PR to grind there,, we were at Larve for 2 hours before being discovered,, In VR we were having to town after two minutes of grinding.
I have no doubt Fury is equally annoyed with this nonsense.
Make the 80s pad their stats in 70-80 zone and get them out of VR/PR, lvlers dont stand a chance against ppl 20 lvls above them....  


No doubt in Ep5 it was a bit annoying...now the potentiality of a lvl 51 being farted on and dying by a lvl 80 and dying is more prominent than ever. Hopefully AoL grinders sub-level 56 will learn to grind in Pando more because feeding Fury kills isn't making it any easier for AoL PvPers to resist the great rank/stat advantages that most fury have because of this.

Advertisement

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
Joined
08 May 2009
Posts
665
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Capping VR/ PR

GM's please read...
Arthur5174 wrote:
Ichibod wrote:
I literally cannot grind in VR with lvl 80 fury invading every two minutes. I'm not opposed to legallized stat padding per se, But at least let us have a fighting chance. Cap VR/PR at 70, Last week we got so fed up with the 80 stat padders that I took a party to PR to grind there,, we were at Larve for 2 hours before being discovered,, In VR we were having to town after two minutes of grinding.
I have no doubt Fury is equally annoyed with this nonsense.
Make the 80s pad their stats in 70-80 zone and get them out of VR/PR, lvlers dont stand a chance against ppl 20 lvls above them....  


No doubt in Ep5 it was a bit annoying...now the potentiality of a lvl 51 being farted on and dying by a lvl 80 and dying is more prominent than ever. Hopefully AoL grinders sub-level 56 will learn to grind in Pando more because feeding Fury kills isn't making it any easier for AoL PvPers to resist the great rank/stat advantages that most fury have because of this.  


what chance does a lvl 60-70 have against lvl 80 linked and enchanted its a feeding zone

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:58 pm
It's your own factions job to protect from invasion by keeping pvp out of the zones.
I admit it not fair with a 80 pwning a low lvl, and I never really enjoyed invasion.
And always tried getting the PvP away from PR/VR.

But as some pointed out some people rather PvP there and let onces faction get eaten by high lvls than PvP in open.

Was like that in EP 5 and apparently still in EP 6.

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
Joined
08 May 2009
Posts
665
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:12 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
It's your own factions job to protect from invasion by keeping pvp out of the zones.
I admit it not fair with a 80 pwning a low lvl, and I never really enjoyed invasion.
And always tried getting the PvP away from PR/VR.

But as some pointed out some people rather PvP there and let onces faction get eaten by high lvls than PvP in open.

Was like that in EP 5 and apparently still in EP 6.  



point is there not pvping..people just farming kills in feeding areas

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:14 pm
AyraGrace wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
It's your own factions job to protect from invasion by keeping pvp out of the zones.
I admit it not fair with a 80 pwning a low lvl, and I never really enjoyed invasion.
And always tried getting the PvP away from PR/VR.

But as some pointed out some people rather PvP there and let onces faction get eaten by high lvls than PvP in open.

Was like that in EP 5 and apparently still in EP 6.  



point is there not pvping..people just farming kills in feeding areas  


I know I aint doing endgame atm, but I got told and read on forums from AOL.
That AoL raid leaders choose to have the PvP in VR cause of curse.
So the ones to blame are the AoL raid leaders.

+ For bosses AoL show up with 2 Raids but for PvP they can't cause some people only go if they get paid for it.

So there only AoLs own faction to blame.

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
Joined
31 May 2009
Posts
195
Location
San Martin, Buenos Aires Argentina
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:10 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
It's your own factions job to protect from invasion by keeping pvp out of the zones.
 



I have to say too. I try my best to kick darks from VR if i have a chance to do so, but there is a thing. 80 pvpers canīt really help kicking oposite faction out of the map if the grinders donīt STOP GOING OUT OR STANDING NEXT TO GATE AT TP!. I donīt know why is so hard for people to understand that the most kills the oposite faction gets the larger time they will stay. Letīs be honest if you camp oposite faction base and all low lvls come out give free kills, you get the kills yay you happy! If nothing happens you get bored and end up leaving cuz you just loosing your time standing there.
As everything in this game keep VR/PR free of the oposite faction itīs a team work between the grinders and the pvpers, if one of those parts doesnt help/make they part it doesnīt work.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:53 pm
Anuh12 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
It's your own factions job to protect from invasion by keeping pvp out of the zones.
 



I have to say too. I try my best to kick darks from VR if i have a chance to do so, but there is a thing. 80 pvpers canīt really help kicking oposite faction out of the map if the grinders donīt STOP GOING OUT OR STANDING NEXT TO GATE AT TP!. I donīt know why is so hard for people to understand that the most kills the oposite faction gets the larger time they will stay. Letīs be honest if you camp oposite faction base and all low lvls come out give free kills, you get the kills yay you happy! If nothing happens you get bored and end up leaving cuz you just loosing your time standing there.
As everything in this game keep VR/PR free of the oposite faction itīs a team work between the grinders and the pvpers, if one of those parts doesnt help/make they part it doesnīt work.
 


I know this all too well trust me.
And I also know alot of the grinders are dumb and keep go out.
But still when PvPers take the PvP to VR just so the others get curse.
It is the PvPers to blame.

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
Joined
31 May 2009
Posts
195
Location
San Martin, Buenos Aires Argentina
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:04 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
Anuh12 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
It's your own factions job to protect from invasion by keeping pvp out of the zones.
 



I have to say too. I try my best to kick darks from VR if i have a chance to do so, but there is a thing. 80 pvpers canīt really help kicking oposite faction out of the map if the grinders donīt STOP GOING OUT OR STANDING NEXT TO GATE AT TP!. I donīt know why is so hard for people to understand that the most kills the oposite faction gets the larger time they will stay. Letīs be honest if you camp oposite faction base and all low lvls come out give free kills, you get the kills yay you happy! If nothing happens you get bored and end up leaving cuz you just loosing your time standing there.
As everything in this game keep VR/PR free of the oposite faction itīs a team work between the grinders and the pvpers, if one of those parts doesnt help/make they part it doesnīt work.
 


I know this all too well trust me.
And I also know alot of the grinders are dumb and keep go out.
But still when PvPers take the PvP to VR just so the others get curse.
It is the PvPers to blame.  


Agree I had leave pvp raid (the few times i do join a big pvp raid) cuz of this. The raid lead textually told me she didnīt care grinders and that we were moving pvp from KI to VR so oposite faction gets Curse Neutral i couldnīt keep going, playing with people like this so i just said "remember you all were grinders once too, have fun" and left raid >.<

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:10 pm
Anuh12 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
Anuh12 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
It's your own factions job to protect from invasion by keeping pvp out of the zones.
 



I have to say too. I try my best to kick darks from VR if i have a chance to do so, but there is a thing. 80 pvpers canīt really help kicking oposite faction out of the map if the grinders donīt STOP GOING OUT OR STANDING NEXT TO GATE AT TP!. I donīt know why is so hard for people to understand that the most kills the oposite faction gets the larger time they will stay. Letīs be honest if you camp oposite faction base and all low lvls come out give free kills, you get the kills yay you happy! If nothing happens you get bored and end up leaving cuz you just loosing your time standing there.
As everything in this game keep VR/PR free of the oposite faction itīs a team work between the grinders and the pvpers, if one of those parts doesnt help/make they part it doesnīt work.
 


I know this all too well trust me.
And I also know alot of the grinders are dumb and keep go out.
But still when PvPers take the PvP to VR just so the others get curse.
It is the PvPers to blame.  


Agree I had leave pvp raid (the few times i do join a big pvp raid) cuz of this. The raid lead textually told me she didnīt care grinders and that we were moving pvp from KI to VR so oposite faction gets Curse Neutral i couldnīt keep going, playing with people like this so i just said "remember you all were grinders once too, have fun" and left raid >.<  


Yea I know the feeling, they sometimes told me that on etain aswell back when I did play endgame Razz

And same with when people went invading I always left, cause rank means nothing to me but PvP did lol

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
Joined
13 Jun 2008
Posts
2170
Location
Hell United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:46 pm
Anuh12 wrote:
Agree I had leave pvp raid (the few times i do join a big pvp raid) cuz of this. The raid lead textually told me she didnīt care grinders and that we were moving pvp from KI to VR so oposite faction gets Curse Neutral i couldnīt keep going, playing with people like this so i just said "remember you all were grinders once too, have fun" and left raid >.<  


this post deserves all the applause. I say this every day and my personal opinion is this, if you intentionally seek out and kill grinders and then run from other pvpers, then you are no pvper, you are nothing short of coward who needs to be put down.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: