Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
PostedFeb 02, 2013 5:34 pm
Chan375 wrote:
AyraGrace wrote:
Lyyrian wrote:
Actually threads like this have been going on since EP 2 and 3. Just instead of QQing about gates for Jungle and DD1/DD2, its about VR and PR. Same song and dance just different maps these days.  

it was not that bad ..we had a place to be "safe" in DD1/DD2 and jungle there was a safe zone and we had pando yeah exp was slow but it was steady you could go for a few hours and then go back to lvl in jungle or desert Now where can a lvl 60-80 go ..nowhere but a Feeding zone  
Technically... there are safe places (just harder to kill mobs) up to about lvl 76....just people QQ CS mobs, QV mobs, new dungeon mobs don't count... cause um... >.> well I guess instanced dungeons with hard to kill mobs that would need a full party actual grinders is not fair >.> (and for those who say you still have to run across pvp map.. yes, one person does, and can summon right outside the portal when it is safe...1 person in whole party has to risk maybe running into another faction)  

I may agree to CS mobs thou they can go till... let's say lvl 62?
But QV... are you serious? those are purple at 63 and hits dredfully hard, it means lvl 68ish to even survive and if you manage to survive you either need uber geared DPSes, and a lot of those, or ppl linked with toxin 6 and 7... and trust me ppl with this kind of gears will have little trouble getting out of VR in more than two weeks anyway.
As for new dungeon is pretty useless, if it wasn't for santa trolls darks/lights almost never invaded new map. You have more trouble finding a free spot than dealing with darks/lights.

Just to make things clear and avoid misunderstandings, i agree that noting will be done but if you have to counter at least write something that makes sense...

Advertisement

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
PostedFeb 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Kyrae wrote:
I really don't see the point of opposing to these kind of request with silly argument like: alliance are always invading aswell or alliance only wants to pvp in VR....

If these statements are true, and i know fr sure they are, you should only be happy with a capped VR/PR because it will means no more alliance invaiding for grinders/token raids and no more alliance hiding in VR to take advantage of the curse of goddess loss...
Seems a pretty nice deal to me...

Besides there's a terrible flaw in the plan of pvping in VR in the long term: the more you go there the more ranks darks will get feeding on our grinders and keeping like this the supposed advantage of having them under curse will fade because of the higher gap between ranks  

Lol everyone invade from time to time, now another thing is to permantly keep pvp in those zones. I had suggest to AoL pvpers to please move the pvp to others maps cuz it will help our own faction since people there will have a chance of keep grinding in peace. But it seems that nobody listen or even pay attention to you if you´re not uber geared + own a high rank. As an AoL player i have to say I´m ashame if seeing my own faction to say the only reason they keep pvp there is cuz of the "adventage" of darks having Curse on them, THAT shouldn´t bee the reason of pvping in that map Neutral

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:01 pm
Anuh12 wrote:
Kyrae wrote:
I really don't see the point of opposing to these kind of request with silly argument like: alliance are always invading aswell or alliance only wants to pvp in VR....

If these statements are true, and i know fr sure they are, you should only be happy with a capped VR/PR because it will means no more alliance invaiding for grinders/token raids and no more alliance hiding in VR to take advantage of the curse of goddess loss...

Besides there's a terrible flaw in the plan of pvping in VR in the long term: the more you go there the more ranks darks will get feeding on our grinders and keeping like this the supposed advantage of having them under curse will fade because of the higher gap between ranks  

Lol everyone invade from time to time, now another thing is to permantly keep pvp in those zones. I had suggest to AoL pvpers to please move the pvp to others maps cuz it will help our own faction since people there will have a chance of keep grinding in peace. But it seems that nobody listen or even pay attention to you if you´re not uber geared + own a high rank. As an AoL player i have to say I´m ashame if seeing my own faction to say the only reason they keep pvp there is cuz of the "adventage" of darks having Curse on them, THAT shouldn´t bee the reason of pvping in that map Neutral  

Sounds like another reason not to bother going back endgame..
Always was disappointed in how my own faction PvPed, don't look like it changed with a merged lol..

CattyBeast

Rank 0
CattyBeast
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:04 pm
Anuh12 wrote:
Kyrae wrote:

+1 Daiki hun
I've been on many servers and we actually pvped more in DD1 or pvp'ed from our base camps at KI
so much better when everyone is on an even keel ^^
and i do kinda feel it is an obligation of higher pvpers to keep the grinders grinding because without the new 80s ..where will lightside be in say 1 year ??
ppl quit the game/or go lower pvp zones, after they bored of end game..who will replace them ?

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:03 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
I agree. I do not think it is fair for invasion. I will admit that I invade with fury however I usually only do it because I want pvp and I mostly am just trying to get a spot in the pvp raid. I do not enjoy invasion since I do not think it is fair to the low levels trying to grind and would much rather invade the lighty 71+ map which I have and find more fun.  

yea i like going to Panta its a lot better lol i would rather fight my lvl instead of 52's which most i can 1 hit anyway but still it will give me a reason to lvl up my pagan to 70 if it was capped and it be the "New Goddess" pvp sorta...

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:08 pm   Last edited by Chan375 on Feb 02, 2013 11:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Kyrae wrote:
Chan375 wrote:
AyraGrace wrote:
Lyyrian wrote:
Actually threads like this have been going on since EP 2 and 3. Just instead of QQing about gates for Jungle and DD1/DD2, its about VR and PR. Same song and dance just different maps these days.  

it was not that bad ..we had a place to be "safe" in DD1/DD2 and jungle there was a safe zone and we had pando yeah exp was slow but it was steady you could go for a few hours and then go back to lvl in jungle or desert Now where can a lvl 60-80 go ..nowhere but a Feeding zone  
Technically... there are safe places (just harder to kill mobs) up to about lvl 76....just people QQ CS mobs, QV mobs, new dungeon mobs don't count... cause um... >.> well I guess instanced dungeons with hard to kill mobs that would need a full party actual grinders is not fair >.> (and for those who say you still have to run across pvp map.. yes, one person does, and can summon right outside the portal when it is safe...1 person in whole party has to risk maybe running into another faction)  

I may agree to CS mobs thou they can go till... let's say lvl 62?
But QV... are you serious? those are purple at 63 and hits dredfully hard, it means lvl 68ish to even survive and if you manage to survive you either need uber geared DPSes, and a lot of those, or ppl linked with toxin 6 and 7... and trust me ppl with this kind of gears will have little trouble getting out of VR in more than two weeks anyway.
As for new dungeon is pretty useless, if it wasn't for santa trolls darks/lights almost never invaded new map. You have more trouble finding a free spot than dealing with darks/lights.

Just to make things clear and avoid misunderstandings, i agree that noting will be done but if you have to counter at least write something that makes sense...  
Actually... I've leveled happily in there, pag/mage with toxin 6 and a tank and nice healer... is rather effective. Are you saying leveling in Lann or Pando was better, easier, and faster then DD2? (I'll give you easier.. but far far slower) When I first went in on my mage she was lvl 63, each room took under a min to kill (smart def using DF well made one room all kinds of fun) QV works, it is harder. Your choices are risk invasion, or go to an inconvenient map.... that's not new. (CT1 mobs have been mentioned before too as an option but I haven't tried) I would advise that before you assume an idea makes no sense you actually attempt it.

Oh... and no, I don't invade, in fact, when pvp turned into nothing but invade basically... I stopped playing my 80 toon and focus primarily on canta.... however, I do still level at times, and I do so either in QV or dealing with invaders. *smiles* I am lucky enough to have linked toxin 6-7 when toxin 7s were under 3b.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: Capping VR/ PR

GM's please read...
Ichibod wrote:
I literally cannot grind in VR with lvl 80 fury invading every two minutes. I'm not opposed to legallized stat padding per se, But at least let us have a fighting chance. Cap VR/PR at 70, Last week we got so fed up with the 80 stat padders that I took a party to PR to grind there,, we were at Larve for 2 hours before being discovered,, In VR we were having to town after two minutes of grinding.
I have no doubt Fury is equally annoyed with this nonsense.
Make the 80s pad their stats in 70-80 zone and get them out of VR/PR, lvlers dont stand a chance against ppl 20 lvls above them....  

and it's not just there either, I once got killed by U-U coming out of Karis castle at lvl 40. wtf is up with that? are ubers that bad at pvp they need to kill people 40 lvls lower than them?

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:47 pm
u know if this happened , all 80s will quit xd , no more free kills for them xd

great_orion

Rank 1
great_orion
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:59 am
nothing gonna happen......

just accept it....

<br>