Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:58 am
Actually threads like this have been going on since EP 2 and 3. Just instead of QQing about gates for Jungle and DD1/DD2, its about VR and PR. Same song and dance just different maps these days.

Advertisement

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:57 am
Lyyrian wrote:
Actually threads like this have been going on since EP 2 and 3. Just instead of QQing about gates for Jungle and DD1/DD2, its about VR and PR. Same song and dance just different maps these days.  

it was not that bad ..we had a place to be "safe" in DD1/DD2 and jungle there was a safe zone and we had pando yeah exp was slow but it was steady you could go for a few hours and then go back to lvl in jungle or desert Now where can a lvl 60-80 go ..nowhere but a Feeding zone

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:02 am
Every game has their zerg rush zones. Been like that before graphical MMORPGS. People would get bum rushed even in MUDs which are text based game forerunners to today's games. Not much different. Just a lot of the new players and younger crowd whine and fuss about things not being easy. It's a pvp game, people are expected to die.

I've said my few thoughts and gave my own point of view. If anyone else wishes to discuss this thread and point of view with me, you know where my inbox is and have a rough idea of who I maybe on in game.

Good day / Evening to you all.

Qlander

Rank 2
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:19 am
ask AoL to go to real pvp then instead of doing the same mkay.....

dionasd909693

Rank 0
dionasd909693
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:29 am
No matter to me... yeah it would be nice to have them cap it but I dont think it will ever happen. Now I just do to them what they did to me... every fury I see that im able to kill I will kill him/her low lvl or not.

SGSales

Rank 1
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:34 am
dionasd909693 wrote:
No matter to me... yeah it would be nice to have them cap it but I dont think it will ever happen. Now I just do to them what they did to me... every fury I see that im able to kill I will kill him/her low lvl or not.  

exactly my plan. When my um ranger hits 80 I'm going to live in PR.

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:38 am
and so, the circle continues.... this would be a perfect example of how real life no matter how hard people try to escape from it, will always dictate human behavior.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 02, 2013 12:44 pm
It's a bully cycle. In real life you get bullied and half of the victims themselves return the bullying by hurting someone else while the other half carry on with their lives. Thankfully it is just a game. Eitherway we've all been there and leveled out of VR, so just try to get threw it.

-Retired.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:51 pm
Not gonna happen.

Gaia asked for years, nothing happened.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:03 pm
AyraGrace wrote:
Lyyrian wrote:

it was not that bad ..we had a place to be "safe" in DD1/DD2 and jungle there was a safe zone and we had pando yeah exp was slow but it was steady you could go for a few hours and then go back to lvl in jungle or desert Now where can a lvl 60-80 go ..nowhere but a Feeding zone  
Technically... there are safe places (just harder to kill mobs) up to about lvl 76....just people QQ CS mobs, QV mobs, new dungeon mobs don't count... cause um... >.> well I guess instanced dungeons with hard to kill mobs that would need a full party actual grinders is not fair >.> (and for those who say you still have to run across pvp map.. yes, one person does, and can summon right outside the portal when it is safe...1 person in whole party has to risk maybe running into another faction)