Ichibod

Rank 2
Ichibod
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Capping VR/ PR

GM's please read...
I literally cannot grind in VR with lvl 80 fury invading every two minutes. I'm not opposed to legallized stat padding per se, But at least let us have a fighting chance. Cap VR/PR at 70, Last week we got so fed up with the 80 stat padders that I took a party to PR to grind there,, we were at Larve for 2 hours before being discovered,, In VR we were having to town after two minutes of grinding.
I have no doubt Fury is equally annoyed with this nonsense.
Make the 80s pad their stats in 70-80 zone and get them out of VR/PR, lvlers dont stand a chance against ppl 20 lvls above them....

Advertisement

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:38 pm
I agree. I do not think it is fair for invasion. I will admit that I invade with fury however I usually only do it because I want pvp and I mostly am just trying to get a spot in the pvp raid. I do not enjoy invasion since I do not think it is fair to the low levels trying to grind and would much rather invade the lighty 71+ map which I have and find more fun.

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:38 pm
Please take a number and get in line...you wanna blame someone, please direct this to your own factions pvpers who have one too many times say "" We only gonna pvp in Vr"

superturk23

Rank 3
superturk23
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:49 pm

haha

LOL, you of all people complaining? how many times have i seen you in PR killing dark grinders trying to lvl, why complain if you do the same thing....get over it.

sinderely, Slurry / Buo

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:13 pm
Counting thread number over 9000, post in the case of people QQing about level capping VR and PR maps.

In short: Not going to happen no matter how many people QQ and stamp their feet, just like the other threads. This won't get very far.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:19 pm
From my years of trolling, I find that most of the players that start threads like this are usually the first ones to invade and head straight for VR/PR low level grind spots. Usually the same ones that complain about invasion are the first to ask any 'invade/pvp?' instead of 'any pvp?'

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:37 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
From my years of trolling, I find that most of the players that start threads like this are usually the first ones to invade and head straight for VR/PR low level grind spots. Usually the same ones that complain about invasion are the first to ask any 'invade/pvp?' instead of 'any pvp?'  

Not true. I and probably a lot of other people haven't invaded in months and I was one of the QQ'ers about VR invasion when I first started using the forums.
I don't see an issue with invading once every now and then but it does feel pathetic to do it all day.

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 5:27 am
QQ more nothing will happen

most 80's are the big spenders, they want easy kills.... AGE can't let even more spenders down... 80's are being kept happy with farming nubs Smile solution: feed while you lvl Smile

QQ

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:17 am
I really don't see the point of opposing to these kind of request with silly argument like: alliance are always invading aswell or alliance only wants to pvp in VR....

If these statements are true, and i know fr sure they are, you should only be happy with a capped VR/PR because it will means no more alliance invaiding for grinders/token raids and no more alliance hiding in VR to take advantage of the curse of goddess loss...
Seems a pretty nice deal to me...

Besides there's a terrible flaw in the plan of pvping in VR in the long term: the more you go there the more ranks darks will get feeding on our grinders and keeping like this the supposed advantage of having them under curse will fade because of the higher gap between ranks... just my thoughts, and, like many times happens, maybe teribly wrong.

Edit: But ofc nothing will be done like Lyyrian wrote

AyraGrace

Rank 3
AyraGrace
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:36 am
Lyyrian wrote:
Counting thread number over 9000, post in the case of people QQing about level capping VR and PR maps.

In short: Not going to happen no matter how many people QQ and stamp their feet, just like the other threads. This won't get very far.  

These threads have been ongoing for years now since EP5 release nothing will happen.