coopf4rmer

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:19 pm

In game DC'ing

So the game loads and puts me into the lobby fine.. i start a game and a few min in i get the connection lost message. i die it recovers and off i go again.. playing away again it gives me the message.. i die i respawn and get stuck in spawning mode with a constant 1,2 count. i eventually get a fail message and get kicked from the game completly.. i dunno what to do... it only started last night... been fine b4.. im QQin at this.. clan is regestering for the old school cup and i might be in the team... need my game to run properly....
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:28 pm
Hey coop!

Try to disable your Anti-Virus and Firewall while playing A.V.A.

If you don't do this try it: Start A.V.A. directly from the NWZLauncher located here:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA

Or here if you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\Binaries

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:02 pm
Also, if the above does not work, Take a look at this thread

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1756189

read it through and if nothing on there works, click the list of recommended programs. They should solve the issue for you.

coopf4rmer

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:23 am
ive tryed all of the above. nothing works... wth!!! i just get stuck in the connecting screen now.. its as if the server cant be found.. My internet connection is fine and i have no viruses or bugs n the pc either.. everything ivedone has failed.. i might just delete ava and reinstall

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:39 am
coopf4rmer wrote:
ive tryed all of the above. nothing works... wth!!! i just get stuck in the connecting screen now.. its as if the server cant be found.. My internet connection is fine and i have no viruses or bugs n the pc either.. everything ivedone has failed.. i might just delete ava and reinstall  

If you getting stuck on Connecting just restart your rooter.

If you still stuck just press 'ESC + F5' and than click on "Decide" wait 5 minutes and you should be able to join.