htgs89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Loosing Experience with a Scroll

I believe many realize that at 39 you are limited with the amount of gems you can get out of the catacombs, because of the experience you receive from blitzing.

I am purposing a new Balan item you would be able to purchase for balans.
Like a lot of mmorpg games people love to pvp, and some prefer the lower pvp. Maybe its because they want to achieve a goal before the level cap.

A Experience loss scroll would help the people that wants to stay at level 39 and pvp. I am one of those people. I do not speak only for me but others to, so I told them I would give it a shot on the forums hoping it would be taken as a option.

There are probably some cons to having this, maybe the sell rate on them would be low because of the limited pvpers. This is the only con I could think of.

Of course I know game masters focus is to keep the game balanced and there players happy. Seeing wartunes is a PVP game (all about ranking) Implementing this would only help.

Now there are many ranks you can achieve in wartunes, but as a warrior I have 30% experience already. With Lord Divine being 240,000 honor will make it tough to progress with your gear without leveling out.

Yes you can buy gems but not everyone can afford to do this, and blitzing and using a blitz key is still working for the gems you got.

So to sum it up

If you had experience loss scrolls
1. players would buy gems still
2. players would buy cript keys still
3. players would buy experience loss scrolls to maintain at the level they want.
4. Players would achieve there honor they desire.

I really hope someone looks into this and takes it into consideration because I know we talk about experience loss scrolls all the time. The price of balan's would be in your hands and we will pay.

Thank you for reading this I hope you enjoyed.
Advertisement

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:16 pm

FORUM INDEXPARTNER: WARTUNEGENERAL Loosing Experience with

FORUM INDEXPARTNER: WARTUNEGENERAL Loosing Experience with a Scroll
/Support i like this hopefully they will put it in

mcmjr28

Rank 0
mcmjr28
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:35 pm

/ big Support i would spend RL money on exp loss srcoll hopefully they will put it in

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:30 pm
I don't support this idea, it doesn't make sense to me at all.

After lvl50 you can spend your experience on talents, and with upcoming patches battlegrounds will have more than 2 diferent lvl ranges which mean they will be a lot more balanced.

htgs89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:33 pm
its for those who does not want to be level 50. Who wants to stay 39 cata, xp is huge and by far way to easy to level out. It is not about the balance of pvp its about staying in the zone you want.
Alot of MMORPGS does this.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:46 pm

jotasnake wrote:

After lvl50 you can spend your experience on talents, and with upcoming patches battlegrounds will have more than 2 diferent lvl ranges which mean they will be a lot more balanced.  
its not about balance its about being able to stay in the 39 zone and do cata with out lvling some ppl dont want to lvl up fast they want to stay and have fun in the 39 pvp zone /support exp loss srcoll's

htgs89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:59 pm
jotasnake wrote:

What you are talking about is something totally different. You are talking about level 50. thank you for your opinion though. Smile

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:19 am
I support. Only if it's $50 per scroll though; it should cost big money to harass low level pvpers with a twinked out character.

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

htgs89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:22 am
1ForLyfe wrote:
I support. Only if it's $50 per scroll though; it should cost big money to harass low level pvpers with a twinked out character.  

I would not say 50 dollars that seems alittle much for a loss of experience. Not even the xp scrolls are 50 dollars, and a higher level that wants to stay higher will use experience scrolls to beat up the lower levels.

You worked hard for what you got so you should be able to get the honor you are trying to achieve.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:38 am
Maybe its just me but this seems like an awfull idea so like i said i don't support it. Someone mentioned they have seen this on many mmorpg's, i would like that person to PM me with the names of those games because quite frankly i have played many and never seen anything like it, the concept of an item to loose exp is not something that makes sense to me.

You don't get any less of a chance to receive honor if you level. Battlegrounds will be lvl based and multi server wide, this means if you are lvl41, you will fight with other lvl41's from your server and other ones, this of course is comming in an upcoming patch and AGE has yet to update everyone on these beats me why. You can also win honor from guild battles which levels have basically no say in this as well.