Author Message

Veritasz

Rank 2
Veritasz
Joined
30 Sep 2009
Posts
481
Location
Denmark
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:20 am
Durlgrim wrote:
Veritasz wrote:
Durlgrim wrote:
sexymarcus69 wrote:
Veritasz wrote:
_dreamcatcher wrote:
Alliance of Light:

Fighter: Hulk
Defender: Caution
Archer: LYP
Ranger: Kazanova
Mage: ObsidianFire
Priest: 1LifeNoLife

Union of Fury:

Warrior: XDX
Guardian: BabyHulk
Hunter: Junior
Assasin: Zoubek
Pagan: xXblackXx
Oracle: kisofdeath  


Wow I dont even know some of the people mentioned..  


lol..im with ya there...i know only half that list O.o  


TBH, I'm very happy to see Hulk, OF, & Kys on that list. Long time Canta regualrs from Teos finally get some recognition! ^^  


It seems pretty obvious this is probably a troll post.. However I think HULK and Kys do deserve some credit for their attitude, playing style and commitment to the zone  


Why did it have to be a troll post? Because I didn't mention you? I didn't mention KAZ either, for reasons of my own.  


I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I comment on Kephra's post, which I do believe was for the most part a troll post.

Advertisement

CreamKerouac

Rank 1
CreamKerouac
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
326
Location
Lebanon
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:07 am   Last edited by CreamKerouac on Feb 12, 2013 8:25 am. Edited 1 time in total
Warriorr: CT-37, Kephra, Riposte
B-Guard: SunBurst
Rec Guard: BuddhaBelly (The best fury have at disrupting heals, just pissed me off how he's had the same target every since he entered the zone, but of course people can interpret things as they like Very Happy @jess_m)
Hunters Locohunter, Crystal, Mrs Cupid, Van_Wilder
Assassin: CandyCain
Pagan: Wonkalicious
Oracle: Kandilicious

Fighters Reon, Gladiator, Adeodatus
Defender: ..DoN../Blikje
Archer: .DragonHeart.
Ranger: Purifacacion
Mage: Stubbs, a....Jedi
Priest: FlowerPower, -Minty, Mina, PrideOfGaia

forum_account

Rank 2
Joined
03 Feb 2013
Posts
411
Location
United States
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:28 am   Last edited by forum_account on Feb 08, 2013 9:37 am. Edited 2 times in total
Alliance of Light:

Fighter: Ade/sciz
Defender: Mand
Archer: Dragon Heart
Ranger:
Mage: Jedi
Priest: Kyra

Union of Fury:

Warrior: CT/Bullet
Guardian: Sun/Budha
Hunter: Loco/ -Crystal
Assasin: Candy/Aray
Pagan: Wonka/Feal-Thas
Oracle: Riona (think thats the name Very Happy) / shiyv / Kandi ( knew i forgot someone sorry hun Razz )


will add more when i see them in pvp this is 1st thing in morning brain not working good atm Very Happy

Oberox

Rank 0
Oberox
Joined
25 May 2010
Posts
126
Location
Belgium
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:52 am
Alliance of Light:

Fighter: adeodatus / pulse
Defender: mandatar
Archer: mooshin / dragonheart
Ranger: purification
Mage: stubbs / kerouac
Priest: FlowerPower / ave / mina / mardy

Union of Fury:

Warrior: CT / riposte
Guardian: sunburst / budha is quite annoying :p
Hunter: loco / van_wilder
Assasin: aray / candycain
Pagan: wonka (i loved how you nearly killed our WHOLE raid on eagle all on your own yesterday, i think 1 more aoe and you'd have had like 10 kills)
Oracle: kandi / tiana / oh_heals

dawonka

Rank 1
dawonka
Joined
02 Jan 2011
Posts
203
Location
Sweden
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:36 pm
Oberox wrote:
Alliance of Light:

Fighter: adeodatus / pulse
Defender: mandatar
Archer: mooshin / dragonheart
Ranger: purification
Mage: stubbs / kerouac
Priest: FlowerPower / ave / mina / mardy

Union of Fury:

Warrior: CT / riposte
Guardian: sunburst / budha is quite annoying :p
Hunter: loco / van_wilder
Assasin: aray / candycain
Pagan: wonka (i loved how you nearly killed our WHOLE raid on eagle all on your own yesterday, i think 1 more aoe and you'd have had like 10 kills)
Oracle: kandi / tiana / oh_heals  


It was fun even though i failed, but atleast i tried and i'm pretty sure alot of lights used up thier pot when Furies came pushing after Smile

Oberox

Rank 0
Oberox
Joined
25 May 2010
Posts
126
Location
Belgium
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:58 pm
dawonka wrote:
Oberox wrote:
Alliance of Light:

Fighter: adeodatus / pulse
Defender: mandatar
Archer: mooshin / dragonheart
Ranger: purification
Mage: stubbs / kerouac
Priest: FlowerPower / ave / mina / mardy

Union of Fury:

Warrior: CT / riposte
Guardian: sunburst / budha is quite annoying :p
Hunter: loco / van_wilder
Assasin: aray / candycain
Pagan: wonka (i loved how you nearly killed our WHOLE raid on eagle all on your own yesterday, i think 1 more aoe and you'd have had like 10 kills)
Oracle: kandi / tiana / oh_heals  


It was fun even though i failed, but atleast i tried and i'm pretty sure alot of lights used up thier pot when Furies came pushing after Smile  


definately, it was amazing xD

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
Joined
09 Nov 2009
Posts
1052
Location
Melville SK, canta land :) Canada
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:20 pm
Oberox wrote:
dawonka wrote:
Oberox wrote:
Alliance of Light:

Fighter: adeodatus / pulse
Defender: mandatar
Archer: mooshin / dragonheart
Ranger: purification
Mage: stubbs / kerouac
Priest: FlowerPower / ave / mina / mardy

Union of Fury:

Warrior: CT / riposte
Guardian: sunburst / budha is quite annoying :p
Hunter: loco / van_wilder
Assasin: aray / candycain
Pagan: wonka (i loved how you nearly killed our WHOLE raid on eagle all on your own yesterday, i think 1 more aoe and you'd have had like 10 kills)
Oracle: kandi / tiana / oh_heals  


It was fun even though i failed, but atleast i tried and i'm pretty sure alot of lights used up thier pot when Furies came pushing after Smile  


definately, it was amazing xD  


i fail to see how pags are an "underpowered class" when wonka is around lol Very Happy

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
Joined
20 Oct 2012
Posts
289
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:32 pm   Last edited by snaruwilliams on Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Re: February Cantabilian 20-30 Best PVPer Vote

give your Vote.
From Players seen this Month so far will add as I see



Alliance of Light: Players who give me a headache

Fighter: Reon (Eire), Adeo, Z.Z, CrazyKing
Defender: Mandatar
Archer: DragonHeart, MooShin
Ranger: ?
Mage: Stubbs, Keronec, (There is another can't remember right now)
Priest: FlowerPower, Alcion

Union of Fury: Players that make big difference

Warrior: CT37, NG, Kephra, Bronson, Elite
Guardian: Budabelly, SunBurst
Hunter: LocoHunter, Van_Wilder, lone, -V9
Assassin: , CandyCain, Aray
Pagan: Wonkalicious
Oracle: Miyanand, Kandi, OH.Healz, Emma, ..Sam.., DjNono, BerittUM,

fraaideiij

Rank 3
fraaideiij
Joined
31 Jul 2008
Posts
1562
Location
Canta Belgium
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:35 pm
Warriors: Riposte, Bronson, Kephy, ImaBeUrDaddy (if he doesnt fall asleep ^.^)
Guardians: SunBurst & BudhaBelly
Hunters: Locohunter, Crysta, Triphunter2
Assassins: Mah TwinSis CandyCain, Aray,
Pagans: Wonky without doubt!!
Oracles: -Medic, Ayiana (or w/e her name is), Oh.Healz, Miyanand, BerittUM

Fighters: Adodatus, Mystery
Defenders: Don
Archers: Dragonheart
Rangers:
Mages: Jedi..
Priests: Flowerpower

GettoBear

Rank 3
GettoBear
Joined
01 Apr 2011
Posts
1018
Location
Norway
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:14 pm
fraaideiij wrote:
Warriors: Riposte, Bronson, Kephy, ImaBeUrDaddy (if he doesnt fall asleep ^.^)
Guardians: SunBurst & BudhaBelly
Hunters: Locohunter, Crysta, Triphunter2
Assassins: Mah TwinSis CandyCain, Aray,
Pagans: Wonky without doubt!!
Oracles: -Medic, Ayiana (or w/e her name is), Oh.Healz, Miyanand, BerittUM

Fighters: Adodatus, Mystery
Defenders: Don
Archers: Dragonheart
Rangers:
Mages: Jedi..
Priests: Flowerpower  



Daddy alwasy sleeps! :S

-Lv30 Canta: Virus- / Shin-Ji
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: