She is always writting that.

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:48 am
XsnipergirlX wrote:
O.o I mean in a 1v1s ._.  

Topic didn't actually do much in that single battle, as you can see from his kills. I'm pretty sure he was talking on the phone for half of that match. But fine, have it your way. You choose two maps, I'll play against Innovator. First to 30 on each map, no ktw, 1 sniper only, the other spray only. M4, AK, PSG, and all variants (Raptor, Mod 0, CQB, PSG1-A1, 47s). All secondaries except Desperado.

I'm pretty bad on some maps, and I'm bad overall as a sniper, so we'll have to see which maps you choose. (I'd prefer one of the standard scrim maps, and not a huge one either.) Desert, Missile, and Nerve are the more popular ones, although pub singles are invariably Shang.

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:42 am
DeusExArma wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
O.o I mean in a 1v1s ._.  

Topic didn't actually do much in that single battle, as you can see from his kills. I'm pretty sure he was talking on the phone for half of that match. But fine, have it your way. You choose two maps, I'll play against Innovator. First to 30 on each map, no ktw, 1 sniper only, the other spray only. M4, AK, PSG, and all variants (Raptor, Mod 0, CQB, PSG1-A1, 47s). All secondaries except Desperado.

I'm pretty bad on some maps, and I'm bad overall as a sniper, so we'll have to see which maps you choose. (I'd prefer one of the standard scrim maps, and not a huge one either.) Desert, Missile, and Nerve are the more popular ones, although pub singles are invariably Shang.  

I hope we're just messing around here. I know you can beat me Deus, we just haven't played one on one. It'll be a heck of a match I'm sure.

Law | Sniper

LondonDon

Rank 2
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:46 am
Good lad! Show 'em how to play!

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:51 am
LondonDon wrote:

She said my AK aiming was hacks.

Pfffffft, learned from the lad!

Law | Sniper

LondonDon

Rank 2
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:31 am
Innovator_ wrote:
LondonDon wrote:

She said my AK aiming was hacks.

Pfffffft, learned from the lad!  

Haha quality! Very Happy

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:56 am
Innovator_ wrote:
DeusExArma wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
O.o I mean in a 1v1s ._.  

I hope we're just messing around here. I know you can beat me Deus, we just haven't played one on one. It'll be a heck of a match I'm sure.  

Of course we're messing around Smile. And I definitely expect you to do well, because I know you're a main AK, and I've never actually gone against your AK. The few singles we played, we only sniped. Either way, I think this could be fun, and I'd like to do this with other GS's too.

skyH_Keo

Rank 1
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:56 pm
deus is noob

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedFeb 01, 2013 1:05 pm
skyH_Keo wrote:
deus is noob  

Whether or not that's true, I still have a screenshot for the occasion.