Nspear

Rank 0
Nspear
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:20 pm

How to get Fairy Master Sapphire?

I thought we can persuade her in Sanctus, Chapter 8, Act 2, but when I actually finished the boss fight, I couldn't persuade her Sad
Advertisement

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:29 pm
Hmm weird, i got her by persuading, but you can also get her as a prize from a raid event (#2 For Magic Bullet Akira).
I'm not sure but maybe they changed it?

Nspear

Rank 0
Nspear
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:48 pm
I don't know either Sad Really wanted her.
But.... I lost my chance T__T

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:09 pm
When I fought Fairy Master Sapphire in Sanctus, Act 2, it was back when chapters 8+ were brand new. This was also when the bosses were bugged in a manner such that the pirate available to persuade was not the boss you just fought (for example, Black Bonny Sisay instead of Fairy Master Sapphire). I used a statue, indeed got Black Bonny Sisay, and then contacted Aeria for compensation for the bug.

The point is that there was a persuade option available, whether it was Fairy Master Sapphire or not, so I believe your situation could be a bug. I'm not sure what measures Aeria can necessarily take to compensate you for this, but if you don't receive a response from them in this thread you should submit this as a bug.

Nspear

Rank 0
Nspear
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:18 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
When I fought Fairy Master Sapphire in Sanctus, Act 2, it was back when chapters 8+ were brand new. This was also when the bosses were bugged in a manner such that the pirate available to persuade was not the boss you just fought (for example, Black Bonny Sisay instead of Fairy Master Sapphire). I used a statue, indeed got Black Bonny Sisay, and then contacted Aeria for compensation for the bug.

The point is that there was a persuade option available, whether it was Fairy Master Sapphire or not, so I believe your situation could be a bug. I'm not sure what measures Aeria can necessarily take to compensate you for this, but if you don't receive a response from them in this thread you should submit this as a bug.  

I just did!
Thank you~

madcat723

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:43 am

same issue

I have the same issue. any ideas?

Nspear

Rank 0
Nspear
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: same issue

madcat723 wrote:
I have the same issue. any ideas?  

You can submit a ticket to the support and request a replacement of Fairy Master Sapphire with one of your statues.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:14 pm
You can probably get her through Gold Rescue, but what are the odds of that, eh?

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:49 pm
Ascaris wrote:
You can probably get her through Gold Rescue, but what are the odds of that, eh?  

0% sadly. The Gold Rescue has a specific line-up that is available to see in-game, and Fairy Master Sapphire is not part of that line-up.

Dmetax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 12:11 am
She's part of a new super cheerleader box promo.

Posted By Aeria Mobile