Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Re: Merger

Suggestion
glisson wrote:
Vanyatta wrote:
Although I understand that merging makes it easier to manage dwindling activity within separate servers, if the devs actually LISTENED to what the players themselves say and suggest, there would be no need for mergers. For God's sake STOP making this a game that requires ppl to spend loadsa cash to get anywhere. Most of us dun mind spending the odd, little bit of money, but not huge chunks of it. Ultimately it makes more sense for Aeria to get a little from a lot of ppl, than a lot from very few ppl - that is just good old-fashioned business sense.  

Aeria has no control over the game itself. They can make suggestions but its up to the devs if they want to implement anything. Now as far as Aeria can do they have been doing promotions that have offered a lot of gear and items to players for much cheaper than before. I mean raging pieces for 300g fd es etc etc. Compared to before when they did the promotions that was top spender received 1 piece of raging gear and people had to spend 2000g+ to get it. In my mind the new promotions are much more open to a large number of players that as you say only want to spend a little bit. As far as top end gear going once again that isn't under Aeria's control. The manor and events like that are all controlled by the dev team. If you really feel the need to complain you should be doing it on the cog main website as t he devs for cog never read the forums here. But I will warn you people complain tons on main site and devs will do what they want in the end and that's just how it will be. If you don't like it just move on. If you can work around it then just play the game and enjoy yourself.

I do have one question on my own about the new merger. How is cross cup going to be now? Is it going to be 12 people from M1+M2 merged and 12 from S7 or is S8 going to be added to cross cup and will be 8 from each?  

Hi glisson,

The cross server cup will be 12 from M1+M2 and and 12 from S7. S8 is not strong enough to participate yet.

Thanks,
Mazinger

Advertisement

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: merge

lilcyn100 wrote:
Do we know yet if there will be any kind of merge pack for players like when s6 merged with m2 there was gold and a few red items i believe  

We are preparing a gift.
The most troublesome part is how to distribute the gift.

Vanyatta

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Re: Merger

Suggestion
glisson wrote:
Vanyatta wrote:
Although I understand that merging makes it easier to manage dwindling activity within separate servers, if the devs actually LISTENED to what the players themselves say and suggest, there would be no need for mergers. For God's sake STOP making this a game that requires ppl to spend loadsa cash to get anywhere. Most of us dun mind spending the odd, little bit of money, but not huge chunks of it. Ultimately it makes more sense for Aeria to get a little from a lot of ppl, than a lot from very few ppl - that is just good old-fashioned business sense.  

Aeria has no control over the game itself. They can make suggestions but its up to the devs if they want to implement anything. Now as far as Aeria can do they have been doing promotions that have offered a lot of gear and items to players for much cheaper than before. I mean raging pieces for 300g fd es etc etc. Compared to before when they did the promotions that was top spender received 1 piece of raging gear and people had to spend 2000g+ to get it. In my mind the new promotions are much more open to a large number of players that as you say only want to spend a little bit. As far as top end gear going once again that isn't under Aeria's control. The manor and events like that are all controlled by the dev team. If you really feel the need to complain you should be doing it on the cog main website as t he devs for cog never read the forums here. But I will warn you people complain tons on main site and devs will do what they want in the end and that's just how it will be. If you don't like it just move on. If you can work around it then just play the game and enjoy yourself.

I do have one question on my own about the new merger. How is cross cup going to be now? Is it going to be 12 people from M1+M2 merged and 12 from S7 or is S8 going to be added to cross cup and will be 8 from each?  

Fair enough. I somehow had my doubts as to whether devs actually bothered to look at forums, and thank you for confirming that Smile I just wanted to have a little vent - I will still play the game coz I have made so many friends here, it'd just be nice for the vast majority of players to feel they weren't being taken for fools Smile

batz43

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:02 pm
what will happen with arena cups for this week?
and the "gift" better be pretty nice cuz with all the current PVP functions of this game anyone not at the very top of these servers is getting totally screwed here

greatavatar

Rank 0
greatavatar
PostedMar 27, 2013 10:45 am

Re: merge

Gift
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
lilcyn100 wrote:
Do we know yet if there will be any kind of merge pack for players like when s6 merged with m2 there was gold and a few red items i believe  

We are preparing a gift.
The most troublesome part is how to distribute the gift.  

You can give the gift when the player sign in on the calender.

Trollboi

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:07 am

Re: M1 and M2 Merge pushed to 9:00PM PST!

apparently you failed again
GMZeal wrote:
Aeria is happy to announce that the Glorious M1 server will be merged into the majestic M2 server. This will bring new friends and enemies to a mature server and we hope it will shake up new rivalries and help forge new alliances!

The merge is going to occur on Thursday 3/28/2013 and will not affect your character

Start Date and Time: Thursday 3/28/2013 @ 9:00PM

The process is expected to take approximately 2(+) hours to complete.

We hope this merger will improve the activity of the new server and allow players to face fresh competition and make new friends.

Multiple Characters Players will not lose any of their characters. The server select page will incorporate character selection for the merged server.
*Rules prohibiting the use of multiple accounts for personal gain still apply*

Map Placement Players from both servers will be placed randomly across the map after the merge.

Auction House All items in Auction house will be returned to their owners.

Alliance War All occupied regions will be reset.

Dungeon progress - All progress saves will be carried over.

Troops - All troops/formations/assignments will be carried over.

Purgatory Abyss - All progress will be carried over.  

Not only did formations not carry over - as stated above - but all M1 kept their cities their arena setup and their arena points - this needs to be rectified - IMMEDIATELY - or along with me a lot of m2 players will simply leave the game

I want my arena setup back and the M1 players removed from the cities - as stated above - before next AW

LordRevenger

Rank 0
LordRevenger
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:29 am

unballanced merger

This merger was made to totally screw M2 players. Many of us lose arena and chances for next cup, just because we have not enough t4 or badges to make new setup...so please, explain to me how "all troops/formations/assignments will be just carried over"?????? You think it's normal for M1 to keep territories while M2 lose everything? You must consider that all M2 players are plain idiots and will just accept that as "merger disadvantages". Especially as you stated that "all occupied regions will be reset" not just M2 ones. So, you must believe M2 players can't read either???
I personally don't fancy being taken as a fool...

badsun89

Rank 0
badsun89
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:11 am
add to saved arena formation gone... saved dungeon gone, title gone, and what else?

Maxx646

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:24 am

Can't log in

I can't log in ever since the Merge

had to make a new account just to post
but the game won't even recognize my user name and password...................

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:46 am

Complete fail again

As a former s6 player and now formerly of m2....this process has been complete joke. The gift better be much nicer than last merge if a penny more is to be spent. Its a complete restart once again Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile