GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:40 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Mar 28, 2013 8:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total

M1 and M2 Merge pushed to 9:00PM PST!

*Completed*
Aeria is happy to announce that the Glorious M1 server will be merged into the majestic M2 server. This will bring new friends and enemies to a mature server and we hope it will shake up new rivalries and help forge new alliances!

The merge is going to occur on Thursday 3/28/2013 and will not affect your character

Start Date and Time: Thursday 3/28/2013 @ 9:00PM

The process is expected to take approximately 2(+) hours to complete.

We hope this merger will improve the activity of the new server and allow players to face fresh competition and make new friends.

Multiple Characters – Players will not lose any of their characters. The server select page will incorporate character selection for the merged server.
*Rules prohibiting the use of multiple accounts for personal gain still apply*

Map Placement – Players from both servers will be placed randomly across the map after the merge.

Auction House – All items in Auction house will be returned to their owners.

Alliance War – All occupied regions will be reset.

Dungeon progress - All progress saves will be carried over.

Troops - All troops/formations/assignments will be carried over.

Purgatory Abyss - All progress will be carried over.
Advertisement

pfcconklin2

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:03 pm

merge

wow
hmm this is an shock atm. figure it would merge m1 or m2 with s7. but hey guess then s8 merges with s7 in a few lol

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: merge

wow
pfcconklin2 wrote:
hmm this is an shock atm. figure it would merge m1 or m2 with s7. but hey guess then s8 merges with s7 in a few lol  

I hope this will help with the different issues that M1 and M2 is facing nowadays.

pfcconklin2

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:13 pm

merge

wow
well if u look at it m1 and m2 are the oldest servers atm. so that means will be merged with s8 that is 3 months old. figure merge s7 with m2 and when s8 gets old merge it with m1 or vise versa, but thats just my opinion

lilcyn100

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

merge

Do we know yet if there will be any kind of merge pack for players like when s6 merged with m2 there was gold and a few red items i believe

dragonmist0

Rank 0
dragonmist0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Might be to time to quit. Merging servers seems to be the only solution that comes up when population in one server starts to dwindle.

batz43

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:40 pm
yeah all these mergers are getting to be a little much, starting to feel like just giving up on this game

badsun89

Rank 0
badsun89
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:00 am
and the server name will be?
1. double merger 1 (DM1)
2. merger merger 1 (MM1)
3. multiple merger 1 (MM1)
4. massive merger 1 (MM1)
5. deadly merger 1 (DM1)
6. merger of the year 1 (MY1)

or just plain old non-stylish M1?

Vanyatta

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:19 am

Merger

Suggestion
Although I understand that merging makes it easier to manage dwindling activity within separate servers, if the devs actually LISTENED to what the players themselves say and suggest, there would be no need for mergers. For God's sake STOP making this a game that requires ppl to spend loadsa cash to get anywhere. Most of us dun mind spending the odd, little bit of money, but not huge chunks of it. Ultimately it makes more sense for Aeria to get a little from a lot of ppl, than a lot from very few ppl - that is just good old-fashioned business sense.

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:35 am

Re: Merger

Suggestion
Vanyatta wrote:
Although I understand that merging makes it easier to manage dwindling activity within separate servers, if the devs actually LISTENED to what the players themselves say and suggest, there would be no need for mergers. For God's sake STOP making this a game that requires ppl to spend loadsa cash to get anywhere. Most of us dun mind spending the odd, little bit of money, but not huge chunks of it. Ultimately it makes more sense for Aeria to get a little from a lot of ppl, than a lot from very few ppl - that is just good old-fashioned business sense.  

Aeria has no control over the game itself. They can make suggestions but its up to the devs if they want to implement anything. Now as far as Aeria can do they have been doing promotions that have offered a lot of gear and items to players for much cheaper than before. I mean raging pieces for 300g fd es etc etc. Compared to before when they did the promotions that was top spender received 1 piece of raging gear and people had to spend 2000g+ to get it. In my mind the new promotions are much more open to a large number of players that as you say only want to spend a little bit. As far as top end gear going once again that isn't under Aeria's control. The manor and events like that are all controlled by the dev team. If you really feel the need to complain you should be doing it on the cog main website as t he devs for cog never read the forums here. But I will warn you people complain tons on main site and devs will do what they want in the end and that's just how it will be. If you don't like it just move on. If you can work around it then just play the game and enjoy yourself.

I do have one question on my own about the new merger. How is cross cup going to be now? Is it going to be 12 people from M1+M2 merged and 12 from S7 or is S8 going to be added to cross cup and will be 8 from each?