GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJan 31, 2013 3:55 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Feb 21, 2013 2:42 pm. Edited 1 time in total

New Feature: Fantasy Dungeon

[Feature] Fantasy Dungeon

Details:

Are you still complaining about not being able to loot the equipment you desire in the dungeon? Do you expect to obtain better items? Stop fretting about that any longer. A new “Fantasy Dungeon” has been introduced to COG. Although this new dungeon is really tough, in return you can loot better equipment and gems in it as well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

How to enter “Fantasy Dungeon”?
Click the following icon in the Dungeon interface.

Minimal level Requirement: Lv70
[Note]:
Level 80 Fantasy Dungeon will be available to players only after they have successfully cleared level-70 Fantasy Dungeon and so on.
Advertisement

Drwel

Rank 0
Drwel
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:38 am

fantasy crap dungeon

above
wheres the great loot???__are the same purple items that fall in the other Hard dungeons not the same??__shure looks the same to me__troop losses for same crap isnt worth it!!!!!!!!!!

THANX AGAIN JERKOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!

No moneys spent.......No moneys waisted on failing games......

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:27 pm
complaining? I think we are a little beyond that.... Not one fire dust piece from 110 dungeon (lvl 110 gear) until over 1000 dungeon runs (I have the goal to prove it). Im almost lvl 120 with 1 lvl 110 piece of gear from dungeon, that is beyond ridiculous.

fabio26

Rank 0
fabio26
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Drop on fire-dust

:(
nizdazen wrote:
complaining? I think we are a little beyond that.... Not one fire dust piece from 110 dungeon (lvl 110 gear) until over 1000 dungeon runs (I have the goal to prove it). Im almost lvl 120 with 1 lvl 110 piece of gear from dungeon, that is beyond ridiculous.  

Same here and even 0 fire dust drop from dungeon! And im doing 6x dungeons per day!

kimtieu

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:18 am

Re: Drop on fire-dust

fabio26 wrote:
nizdazen wrote:

Same here and even 0 fire dust drop from dungeon! And im doing 6x dungeons per day!  

I've been doing 3 Fantasy dungeons and 3 Hard dungeons (100) since this new feature came out. I don't know what the "better equipment and gems" are but TSC II seems the only drop for me in Fantasy dungeon so far. Worse yet, Fantasy dungeon doesn't drop golden key.

Seems like a waste of time and troops for these Fantasy dungeons.

batz43

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:47 am

Re: Drop on fire-dust

fabio26 wrote:
nizdazen wrote:

since they upped the drop rates i've already got 4 FD drops, there not gonna make it o you get one every day but the chances are clearly much higher now

Ponury80

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:27 am
I'm not investing in game much, so i can't complain about my dungons or purgetory drops, well i don't care much anyway. But why u not introduce some other useful drops in high level dungeons (like 1 day badges or rechargeble crystals for weapons, perhaps also put much more wepons with charges in game, like healing units, making more dmg as now, perhaps oj one with just lower dmg ratio like the reds like now). Just give us something that we can use day by day and dungeons give us useful things, and not put in Hard or fantasy dungeons purp and other useless thing dropeble by bosses.

As to fantasy dungeons i don't like them, parcentage to drop sth can be higher but they are also more energy consumable, give less resorces, do not drop keys, and usualy u get same thing as in Hard or even normal mode dungeons.

Sioo, server 4

FairieKing

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:45 pm

DOUBLE DROP RATE!!!

Gentlemen, please... they doubled the drop rate.

...from .001 to .002 Wink